News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Dragon Cave!

Started by Dannflor, September 05, 2012, 07:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Redwaller

It hatched!  :)

Edit: A new one!

Please click my scroll and click on the other ones!

AxeHound

I'm just gonna post everything I have.  ;D

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Redwaller

A new one!

Here's everything on my scroll:

How do you find something rare?

Dannflor

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Dannflor

A hatchling and a egg died from a disease  :'( :'( :'( I tried to revive the hatchling but it disintegrated  :'(

Dannflower Reguba

One of mine grew up!

Here's the new one:

Sorry for your losses Dannflor, you might want to slow down a little bit. That should help with the sickness thing, I only have three growing at a time.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

gorath

My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Dawnwing

Quote from: Dannflor on September 14, 2012, 09:03:08 PM
A hatchling and a egg died from a disease  :'( :'( :'( I tried to revive the hatchling but it disintegrated  :'(
The egg says it got 0 views, and was only around 1 day old, so it couldn't have been a sickness (besides, I think the "sick" message remains after death"), and if I remember correctly it has a different message if the egg dies naturally.  You sure you weren't just testing the "kill" action?

By the way, as far as dead dragons go-
- Dead eggs/hatchlings will remain on your scroll for 2 weeks.  Also, if an egg is manually killed, it'll count as one of your 4 eggs for one day after its death.
- There's no real penalty for using the kill action (apart from having a dead dragon on your scroll), but note that you have 5 uses before you have to wait a couple weeks.
- Hatchlings/adults have a chance of dodging your attack when you try to kill them.  If they do so, they will continue to do so for the rest of the day. You'd have to try again the next day.
- If you use the Kill action on an egg, there's a chance of it hatching immediately instead of it getting smashed. This usually is only successful if it's got enough views/clicks and if it's closer to the end of the 7 days.
- The "Revive" action can do one of three things: make your dragon disintegrate, bring it back to life, or bring it back to life as a Zombie dragon.  Normally it's like a 1% chance to become a Zombie, but on Halloween it's a 50% chance.  I think Zombies take away kill slots, though, at least they used to.  (So if you had 3 zombies, you'd only be able to kill twice before having to wait.)

gorath

I got a hatchling!

And another egg!

Redwaller

My Magi hatched!

Here's a new egg:

And the rest:

I need views!

gorath

Quote from: Dawnwing on September 15, 2012, 08:28:47 AM
Quote from: Dannflor on September 14, 2012, 09:03:08 PM
A hatchling and a egg died from a disease  :'( :'( :'( I tried to revive the hatchling but it disintegrated  :'(
The egg says it got 0 views, and was only around 1 day old, so it couldn't have been a sickness (besides, I think the "sick" message remains after death"), and if I remember correctly it has a different message if the egg dies naturally.  You sure you weren't just testing the "kill" action?

By the way, as far as dead dragons go-
- Dead eggs/hatchlings will remain on your scroll for 2 weeks.  Also, if an egg is manually killed, it'll count as one of your 4 eggs for one day after its death.
- There's no real penalty for using the kill action (apart from having a dead dragon on your scroll), but note that you have 5 uses before you have to wait a couple weeks.
- Hatchlings/adults have a chance of dodging your attack when you try to kill them.  If they do so, they will continue to do so for the rest of the day. You'd have to try again the next day.
- If you use the Kill action on an egg, there's a chance of it hatching immediately instead of it getting smashed. This usually is only successful if it's got enough views/clicks and if it's closer to the end of the 7 days.
- The "Revive" action can do one of three things: make your dragon disintegrate, bring it back to life, or bring it back to life as a Zombie dragon.  Normally it's like a 1% chance to become a Zombie, but on Halloween it's a 50% chance.  I think Zombies take away kill slots, though, at least they used to.  (So if you had 3 zombies, you'd only be able to kill twice before having to wait.)
No that is strange but I did not post it on a website for a few hours the hatchling I just saw a gravestone but It could be because I get so many eggs at a time

Dannflor

That was me here is All my Hatchlings and eggs

One of my sisters or brothers could have messed with my account so