News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Dragon Cave!

Started by Dannflor, September 05, 2012, 07:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalek Fur

gorath

My Favorite Five Dragons and All My Hatchlings & Eggs
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Trisscar

Please click!

Dawnwing

Just a reminder - this year's Halloween eggs start in a little over an hour (12:00 am EST)!  They last only for one day and will be released in all sections of the cave at the top of the hour, every hour.  The drops usually only last for 3-5 minutes, so be sure to get there right at the start of the hour and be fast!  ;)

Also, don't forget that the Trick-or-Treat and Haunting in Aliset stories will be done after Halloween's over, so be sure to finish those too.  There were 59 Trick-or-Treat items last I heard; I think I've only got about 3 or 4 to go.

EDIT:  Nevermind; the new Halloween dragons have been postponed to Nov. 3 from midnight EST to 11:59pm EST, since so many people are out of power thanks to the hurricane.  The other Halloween things will still finish at the end of Halloween like normal though.

Trisscar

Please click!

Dalek Fur

I finally have an adult green dino! *throws confetti everywhere*

Trisscar

Please click!

AxeHound

Does anyone have the new Haloween egg yet?

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Trisscar

I'm not really sure. See, I got two of this egg: and all of the eggs available are the same, I think.
Please click!

AxeHound

Dawnwing

I got my Halloween eggs.  Nice and easy!   (And how odd that there'd be so many in the cave at 18 minutes after the hour! Normally they're gone after 3 minutes!)  I wonder if I just caught it at a strange time?  Normally you get a million times where someone else gets it before you - I didn't even get that once.

AxeHound

How did you get that many? Or is it all the same one many times?

Dawnwing

When you first join the site, you can have a maximum of 4 eggs.  When you get 50 dragons, you can have a maximum of 5 eggs.  The silver trophy (200 dragons) lets you have 6 eggs at a time, and the gold trophy (500 dragons) lets you have 7 eggs at a time.  I have the gold trophy, so I can have up to 7 eggs.

AxeHound

Dalek Fur