News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

First Official Redwall Abbey RP Tournament!

Started by BrookSkimmer, September 12, 2012, 05:35:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am interested in joining

yes
no

Lutra

I don't look for spelling/grammar errors.  You culd wirte yuor messages like this and I wuoldn't care. ;)  But I'll probably wonder why you'd leave it when there's a nice edit button should you make a few mistakes.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

BrookSkimmer

I'm not really looking for SPAG errors when I judge per say... however, SPAG errors make the flow of the writing not so great, so they do effect my judging.

W0NWILL

Welcome to the forum, Lord. A couple things; first, the mods will be all over you if you do much more double posting. Second, the tournament has been under way for awhile, and they're not accepting any more contestants.

Lord Gorath

:-\ Aw man. I really wanted to do something.

W0NWILL

You could join a roleplay. If you look in the OOC discussions, there's loads that haven't started yet.

Lutra

Yes, we're finishing up this roleplay contest, so no new participants.  You're more than welcome to join in some roleplays on the forum though.  Check out the OOC discussions to find something you like.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

BrookSkimmer

WarriorOfMossflower

In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Rainshadow

Thanks soooooo much, Brookskimmer!  They look amazing!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BrookSkimmer

;D I'm glad you guys like them. I had fun making them.

Matthias720

Thank you very much, BrookSkimmer! I love it!

Buckler The Leg Buckler

"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

321tumbler

Matthias720

We just finished. You're not too late for the next one though. In fact, you're early! :)