First Official Redwall Abbey RP Tournament!

Started by BrookSkimmer, September 12, 2012, 05:35:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am interested in joining

yes
no

BrookSkimmer

The Tournament will close on Monday at 7:30 AM PST. Make sure you have at least three posts in by that time.

If you are waiting on your opponent to make their posts so that you can get three in and they do not post by tomorrow afternoon, please notify me.

Finish strong everyone  ;D

Leatho Shellhound

I think I am to late to join....maybe next time.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

phoenixfoden

Lutra

Quote from: phoenixfoden on September 30, 2012, 12:42:17 AM
if i have the time i will join.

Sorry, you'll have to wait until next time.  Tournament began on Monday.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Tiria Wildlough

Question: how do you indicate which posts you want judged?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

W0NWILL

BrookSkimmer

@Tiria: Just edit the three posts you want judged with on OOC comment that says you would like it judged.  8)

To everyone: I've scrolled through all of your duels and they look good! You have all reached the three post minimum (which I'm surprised and happy to see so much enthusiasm for these threads). At this point you can either have your characters keep fighting until I lock the threads tomorrow, RP your characters ending their duel on friendly terms (or not so friendly as the case may be... ;)), or have your character be finished off. Remember being injured (or having your character killed) during a duel does not mean you won't have a chance to win the round. Any of the ways I've mentioned to finish your duel are acceptable.

You are going to be judged on use of weaponry, sticking to the rules, and on how you handled writing your character. Keep that in mind as you finish your duels!

Don't forget to modify the three posts you want judged to say that you want them judged.

Also, be aware that though your other posts will not be looked at as closely, they create a general flow and feeling of your RPing skills.

Cheers to a successful first round being completed tomorrow!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Wid it be ok if for your three posts you post:

OOC: 1
OOC: 2
OOC: 3
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

BrookSkimmer

@HeadIAG: Yes, you can. We can do that next round!  :)

The round is over! Good posts everyone! I've locked the threads and judging will begin shortly.

Also, the contest will be open until tomorrow as we ended with a tie for first!

BrookSkimmer

Mini contest 1 is now over!

Congrats to:
gorath for coming up with the idea!

The location of the next round will be:
In Brockhall

Lutra

Just so people aren't itching to know, I have judged all the contests in round 1....still waiting for Brook to poke her head back in and tell me where the paperwork goes on all of it. ;)  That's one judge done anyway.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

BrookSkimmer

Results for the first round will be up Sunday evening PST!! Round 2 will most likely begin that same evening. Stay tuned!

Skyblade

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on October 02, 2012, 11:57:46 PM
Mini contest 1 is now over!

Congrats to:
gorath for coming up with the idea!

The location of the next round will be:
In Brockhall

Congratulations gorath! Cool idea!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

BrookSkimmer

Results for Round 1 are in!

Check it out on the Scores and Stats List thread or the Short List Thread!

Round 2 will begin on Sunday!

BrookSkimmer

Ok, new duels are posted! Make sure to stop by and read what the contestants are writing. This is sure to be an interesting round. The confines of Brockhall might not look the same when we finish with them  ;)

Also, reward art for gorath coming soon!