News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Yo ho, yo ho, to kill the pirates we go!

Started by W0NWILL, September 20, 2012, 04:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

A small port town is having problems with corsairs, and has decided to recruit a navy, from the town and the surrounding country, consisting of many creatures as long as they're skilled in the ways of the sea, or loyal and willing to help. This navy plans to raid and destroy a large vermin port. The pirates will most certainly fight back, and they outnumber you at almost any given time. This takes place more to the time of sailing, where they hung and branded pirates, as well as just started really exploring the seas, but without the guns(I disprove of them in Redwall). There is currency, it's in silver, though many things are bought with trading. Salamandastron and Redwall are existent, and will play a part.

You may play:

Navy members: Coal(W0NWILL), Roscoe Silvoe(Danflorreguba), Yorken(SpiderMonkey), Kale(Rainshadow), Anaka Upriver(Tilo), Ash(W0NWILL)

Pirates: Cap'n Birata(W0NWILL), Randy(Rainshadow), Slassen(Tiria Wildlough), Rinkhull(W0NWILL), Covesite(Dannflorreguba), Skesuz(Brookskimmer), Bendeck Cadle(Rakkety Tam)

Neutral: Zass(W0NWILL), Yorken(Spidermonkey), Gasp(Rainshadow)

Townsfolk: Rentalgo(Brookskimmer), Balock Scorpian(Rakkety Tam), Coal(W0NWILL), Roscoe Silvoe(Dannflorreguba, Kale(Rainshadow)

Application(copy/paste):

Name:
Species:
Personality:
Appearance:
Side:
Other:

Other is optional.

I will play:

Name: Zass
Species: Seagull
Weapon: Natural defenses
Personality: Smart, for a gull, mean, gives praise grudgingly,
Appearance: Average seagull, branded
Side: If the enemy pays him more than you payed him, he's working for them now.
Other: He's a mercenary, so you can recruit him(any side), or leave him be.

Name: Ash
Species: Ferret
Weapon: Slightly curved sword
Personality: To be RPed
Appearance: Instead of white face stripes, she has black, other than that, same brown fur, no paw on her right forelimb, wears corsair clothes
Side: Good
Other: She was right-pawed

Name: Cap'n Birata
Species: Otter
Weapon: Cutlas
Personality: Cur, cruel
Appearance: Average otter, though barbarically tattooed.
Side: Badies
Other:

Name: Coal
Species: Hare
Weapon: Sling, fishing spear (Short spear for stabbing, a little longer than someone's forearm)
Personality: Loves a good storm, called mad by others, though he's perfectly sane. He's only himself when he's in a storm.
Appearance: Sooty grey, with reddish tint to some parts, he wears a red tunic with black stitching.
Other: Average in smarts and strength

Dannflower Reguba

QuoteName: Ash
Weapon: Slightly curved sword
Personality: To be RPed
Appearance: Instead of white face stripes, she has black, other than that, same brown fur, no paw on her right forelimb, wears corsair clothes
Other: She was right-pawed

That is NOT nice WONWILL.  :(

Name: Roscoe Silvoe
Species: Wolf
Weapon: A crescent shaped blade made of a silver-steel alloy... heirloom
Personality: Secretive, has an obviously strong sense of justice, fun-loving if you're around him often
Appearance: I don't have the pic. but you guys probably know who he is by now.
Other: No one knows yet. (;D)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

Dannflower Reguba

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

Huh? Well if that is the case, it was not intentional.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe.... Ash.... YOU MADE A CONNECTION BETWEEN A FERRET AND A SQUIRREL! *blink blink* Was that me?

W0NWILL

Calm down. They aren't anything alike, names don't mean much.

Dannflower Reguba

lol, I'm not sure how I feel on this anymore, first I'm really ticked off, then I'm just like all whatever............ This is weird... and scary.

SpiderMonkey

Name: Yorken
Species: Otter
Weapon: The typical otter set, (Double-edged javelin, sling) with a dirk thrown in.  (in case you don't know, a dirk is a longer version of a dagger)
Personality: Clever, and a good strategist.
Appearance: Muscular, tall, rugged
Occupation: Mercenary, helps the Navy for free.  (good cause.  ;)
Side: Navy
Other:

W0NWILL

Accepted, some people choose pirates! We can't have seven beasts going off to fight two pirates! :D

SpiderMonkey

I'll add a pirate as soon as I think of a good personality for one.  :) You have my word!

W0NWILL

Tiria Wildlough

Name: Slassen
Weapon: Throwing daggers
Personality: She's so stubborn she'd cut off her nose to spite her face, though she'd prefer to cut off somebeast else's nose. She can be nice if she's ordered to be nice.
Appearance: Dark sable fur, brown eyes, with a scarred face. She wears a long tunic with slits in the skirt, a wide belt, and lots of bangles.
Side: Baddies
Other:
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Name:  Kale
Species:  Badger
Weapon:  Massive war hammer, sling
Personality:  Kind, likable, loves a good fight, fierce when it comes to defending her friends
Appearance:  Normal badger, brown leather tunic with chain mail underneath, black belt to hold her hammer
Side:  Good
Other:  She's not the smartest, but she makes up for that with incredible skill she has with a hammer

Name:  Randy
Species:  Stoat
Weapon:  Rusty cutlass, bow an' arrers
Personality:  Cruel, dimwitted
Appearance:  Normal stoat, corsair clothing (tattered), black hooded cloak (tattered)
Side:  Bad
Other:  He's an idiot who just follows orders, but he isn't the worst with a blade or bow
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!