News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Guess the Redwaller.

Started by martins#1fan, July 05, 2011, 04:34:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

No, actually, it was Abbess Song. You know, in that bit where Cregga says that Song would have said, if Mhera was her friend, she should call her 'Cregga'.
Hope I made myself clear!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Who said "Ever sound carries information; so does every silence?"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Lily

Quote from: Lady Amber on August 01, 2011, 03:18:14 PM
Who said "Ever sound carries information; so does every silence?"
Simeon?

Nightfire

Yup.

Who said "Any weapon is the best weapon, as long as you use it skilfully and with honour." ?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Icefire

Squire Julian Gingivere? I remember him saying something about the sword not being magic and it's the person who wields the sword who determines whether it is used for good or for evil, but I don't remember exactly what he said.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Skalrag of Marshank

"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

Skalrag of Marshank

~ Larry Boy

Tiria Wildlough

Skipper Banjon.  ;D I know, Nightfire, you said so yourself.  ;D
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Finally, someone manages to answer my obvious question! I expected someone to answer it sooner.

Who was irritating, proud, and extremely vain concerning her name?

Skalrag of Marshank

~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

Skalrag of Marshank

Oh, haven't read that one yet... ???
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

'S okay. I haven't listened to the Redwall CD yet, so I guess both of us are missing out on something epic!

Tiria Wildlough

I have nooooo idea. But was iiiit...
A Redwaller??? ??? ???
I'm not a hipster.