News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Chase --- Discussion/Sign Up

Started by Rainshadow, September 24, 2012, 06:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dalek Fur

Name: Howler
Species: Wolf (is this okay?)
Weapon(s): dagger
Appearance: kind of whitish with a little bit of black mixed in.
Personality: silent and stealthy
Side: neither, would love to annoy the vermin group though
Other: spot on with accuracy when throwing daggers, came from the far north

Rainshadow

Sounds good!

HEAD COUNT:  4 good, 2 bad, 2 neutral.  If you guys could give a few more baddies (and possibly more good guys too!), that would be great.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Name: Kyte
Species: Mississippi Kite
Weapon(s): Natural defenses
Appearance:

Personality: Cranky and rude
Side: Baddies
Other:

Rainshadow

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

I'm going to be out of town for a few days, starting Wednesday, so I'll start it when I get back.  I should be back either Thursday or Friday.

W0NWILL

Name: Marvin
  Species: Fulvous Whistling Duck
  Weapon(s): Natural defenses, IE beak, strong neck, powerful feet
  Appearance:

Personality: Confused, humorous
  Side: Good
  Other:

Rainshadow

Sounds good!  Lol, you want to play birds, do you? :P

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

So, I'm back!  Do you guys want to start it, or do we want to wait a little bit longer?  Is someone wanting to wait because they're leaving?  I don't want to start with people missing!

W0NWILL

RaKe NiGhTfUr

Name: Zoah Silverblade
Weapon: His claws, teeth, double bladed swords, posion dagger, and 15 throwing knives
Race: Mouse
Occupation: Master of campflauge, deception, assasination, trikery, death and anything else deadly.
Apperance: Silver from head to toe, except a patch of black next to his right eye.
Personality: Mentaly unstable, one second he loves you the next he stabs you in the back, but he is a master at tatcits
Side: Which ever side pays more

Name: Zwan Silverblade
Race: Mouse
Weapon: Posion arrows and posion knives
Occupation: Basically everything his brother does, but Zwan is a maser at tunneling. His pop used to say "Zwan are you a mole?"
Apperance: Jet black except for a spot of silver next to his right eye
Personality: The smarter of the two brothers
Side: Whichever has his brother and pays the most

Note: These two brother are extremly deadly and will not hesitate to kill and enimey even if it is a little dibbun. They are known to feast on the blood of their victims, the one who have not been killed by posion.

Rainshadow

Hmm... would you be fine with Zwan only having one weapon that's poisoned?  So, either poisoned arrows and regular knives or normal arrows and poisoned knives?  I think it would be slightly unfair to other players if you could kill everything almost instantly.  Other than that, accepted!

RaKe NiGhTfUr

nah...the posion only stings lie hellgates