News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Chase --- Discussion/Sign Up

Started by Rainshadow, September 24, 2012, 06:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Haha, okay, as long as it doesn't kill immediately!  Ouch, I do hope you decide to take the good side!  Lol.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

RaKe NiGhTfUr

Skipper

Sorry I havn't posted yet, I had no idea the rp was up, can you give me a quick review of what has happened so far?

W0NWILL

Ray, Marvin(my duck), and Rake's mice are battling  Pretty much that's all that's happened.  Kyte (me) is now searching for Ray (Rain), The Mask (Rain) is searching for Ray (Rain).  Zwan and his brother ran across Ray and chased her to Redwall.  Also, my hare is in Brockhall.

Skipper

Ok, thanks. Rain when you stop at redwall for the supplies would it be okay with you if Thazzi meets you there?

Rainshadow

Sure.

Name:  Amanda
 Species:  Deer mouse
 Weapon(s):  Dagger, flagon of poison, blowpipe (complete with tranquilizer darts), sack filled with poisonous plants
 Appearance:  (Picture below), wears a green dress, light brown cloak, light brown belt (matches cloak), light brown sack (matches cloak and belt)
 Personality:  Clever, cheerful, quick in a fight, excellent assassin
 Side:  Good
 Other:  She is a very good flute player, but can't sing to save her life.  She lives at Redwall.

Looks like this:
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Rainshadow

Well, not quite.  Amanda is more of the... I don't want to say herbalist... the opposite of that.  She knows all sorts of plants that'll kill you.  She doesn't used poisoned weapons, she just uses poison.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Rainshadow

Pretty much, only she's a mouse.  Well, and she's a good guy.

Taggerung The Otter

RaKe NiGhTfUr

ok basiclly i am tagg and he is me sooo lol and lets shut this topic off

Taggerung The Otter

Skipper

Sorry but I'm going to leave this rp since your all going to quick for me and I can't keep up.

Rainshadow