Main Menu

Caption It! Bilbo Baggins

Started by Eustace Scrubb, September 25, 2012, 01:14:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you going to see the movie?

yes
no

Eustace Scrubb

In honor of the Hobbit coming out in three months, I thought I would start celebrating early.

I'll start it off with:

Bilbo:  Did I really invite all these people!?!?!
"There was a boy called Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and he almost deserved it." - C.S. Lewis -

Rainshadow

Bilbo:  ...And I need three dozen eggs, half scrambled, one quarter fried, the last quarter boiled...
  Thorin:  What's taking you so long?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

WildDoogyPlumm

"Gandalf?  If I sign this what does it mean could happen?"
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Skipper

Bilbo: Whats this?
Random guy:Custard pie
Bilbo: Yum *Eats pie* hmm tastes different
Random guy: Oh sorry it's Egg-custard pie
Bilbo: *Spits out pie*

(Based off a true story :D)

AxeHound

Why did I agree to pay? Dwarves can't stay away from the champagne!

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

AnnaofRedwall

"... and the risk of indigestion... and... what?! i can't read all this stupid fine print!"
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

Rainshadow

Quote from: AnnaofRedwall on May 08, 2013, 11:27:10 PM
"... and the risk of indigestion... and... what?! i can't read all this stupid fine print!"

YES.  WINNER!  (Lol, I almost typed WUBB!  :P  My fingers got on the wrong keys lol)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

Bilbo: you what? Oh, my poor house!
Thorin: oh, that's the short list, they decided it would be best if they left out the worst damages.
Bilbo: Noooo! *sinks to the floor in despair*
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Shadowed One

Bofur: That would be a reference to Smaug the Terrible, chiefest and greatest calamity of this age. Claws like meat hooks, teeth like razors. Extremely prone to precious metals.

Bilbo: Yes, I know what a dragon is.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Ungatt Trunn

Bilbo: I don't remember having to have sooo many ingredients to make Maceroni and Cheese!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Redwallfan7

Bilbo: I'll never get this bill paid off in time
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Shadowed One

Bilbo: Electrical bill? Wait a second......

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Shadowed One on May 09, 2013, 12:31:01 PM
Bofur: That would be a reference to Smaug the Terrible, chiefest and greatest calamity of this age. Claws like meat hooks, teeth like razors. Extremely prone to precious metals.

Bilbo: Yes, I know what a dragon is.

Lol! Yes, I love Bofur! He is my favorite. ;D

Bilbo: (reading contract) Incineration?
Bofur: Oh, aye, he'll melt the flesh off your bones in the blink of an eye.
(Bilbo tries to take all this in)
Balin: You alright, laddie?
Bilbo: Huh? Yeah, I fe... (takes a breath) I feel a bit faint.
Bofur: Think furnace, with wings.
Bilbo: I...I...I need air.
Bofur: Flash of light, searing pain, then puff! You're nothing more than a pile of ash!
Bilbo: Oh. (faints)
Gandalf: Oh, very helpful, Bofur.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

AnnaofRedwall

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 09, 2013, 12:11:00 AM
Quote from: AnnaofRedwall on May 08, 2013, 11:27:10 PM

YES.  WINNER!  (Lol, I almost typed WUBB!  :P  My fingers got on the wrong keys lol)

Thanks...  :D
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.