News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The user name Above Me

Started by Leatho Shellhound, October 01, 2012, 05:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrrrr

Your username comes from High Rhulain, my favorite book.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Cornflower MM

rrrrr? That's interesting. :) Does it stand for anything?

Quote from: Banya on May 20, 2015, 05:09:32 PM
I remember those days.

Soren the owl + Martin the Warrior, I presume.  My brother read the Ga'Hoole books, so I know most of the characters. 
It's kind of funny, because owls eat mice, but we're going to ignore that technicality.

*Bursts into giggles* (Sorry, I'm tired.)

Banya

It's kind of funny the way no one calls you Cornflower.  It's Corn or Corny.

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

Did you know you could have used a space instead of an underscore before you made the username?

I'm retired from the forum

Gonff the Mousethief

Soren: Likes music and Ukranian girls  :D
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Morgazath

I love the Hobbit and Lord of The Rings.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Banya

Morgazath.  I know you created it, which is cool.  I'd like to know what your fursona is.  Morg the ___.

Cornflower MM

Banya. . . Ban-ya. It's a really cool name, belongs to a really cool otter, and an awesome otter fan! (Who just so happens to be a really close friend of mine)

Quote from: Banya on May 22, 2015, 01:36:00 AM
It's kind of funny the way no one calls you Cornflower.  It's Corn or Corny.

*Giggles* It started because I actually detested being called Corny. (I thought of it as in corny joke. Get it?) And so I'd protest about being called Corny. :P

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Eulaliaaa!

Yarrrrrgh! Sounds like a pirate :D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Cornflower MM

A rousing good battlecry, and an excellent book! Yays for Eul for pickin' an awesome user!

Quote from: rrrrr on May 30, 2015, 11:31:29 PM
What's the "MM"?

First and last initials. :)

Eulaliaaa!

Cornflower is an awesome mouse in the books, but they messed up in the movie. She wasn't supposed to look so... weak. She was really a strong mouse with a lot of heart.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

Really like that warcry. Cool name :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!