News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The user name Above Me

Started by Leatho Shellhound, October 01, 2012, 05:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grey Coincidence

A librarian from Redwall... no surprises there.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Booklover

A coincidence that is a mix of black and white. Hmm. Interesting.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

The Grey Coincidence

Someone clearly enjoys their sliced up tree carcasses

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on August 24, 2019, 07:57:22 PM
Someone clearly enjoys their sliced up tree carcasses
That's...an interesting perspective.  :P

Kinda a coincidence that your name has the word coincidence.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Hmm... Lots o' flippin' opportunities for nicknames there...
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on August 25, 2019, 02:37:37 AM
Hmm... Lots o' flippin' opportunities for nicknames there...
Yes. Quite true.  :P Though I like almost all of them anyway.

Jarky Thistlebrush is really cool since it suits a hare yet is also original. (Or at least, I think it is. Is it from the books? I can't remember.  :P)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on August 25, 2019, 02:40:42 AM
Jarky Thistlebrush is really cool since it suits a hare yet is also original. (Or at least, I think it is. Is it from the books? I can't remember.  :P)

Nope. I made it up. Quite flippin' proud o' it too.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on August 25, 2019, 02:41:54 AM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on August 25, 2019, 02:40:42 AM

Nope. I made it up. Quite flippin' proud o' it too.
Impressive. I like it.  :)

The Grey Coincidence

I don't remember a Sebias from anywhere for what it's worth. Original names rule!!!

Tungro

Strange, not many grey characters in Redwall

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on August 25, 2019, 05:46:33 AM
I don't remember a Sebias from anywhere for what it's worth. Original names rule!!!
Thank you. I'm quite proud of it.  ;D

Tungro's a cool name. I can't really remember too much about the character though...

The Grey Coincidence

I like that it's easy to shorten into Seb, lunch, Sebias, dinner, Sebbie, dessert etc

Keva Strongbow

It's definitely unique! I feel like a lot of people pick character names
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Tungro