News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Peanut Gallery

Started by BrookSkimmer, October 05, 2012, 12:00:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

Aaaand, results for Round 3 are up! Congrats to the winners! Also, everyone did a great job this round. Thanks to all who have participated thus far. Be on the look out for Round 4... probably tomorrow!

Rainshadow

Hey, congrats to Danflorreguba and Matthias for this round!  You all did a really great job!  I had a really hard time trying to figure out who would win.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Matthias720

Thanks, Rainshadow! And good job all around! ^_^

WarriorOfMossflower

Everyone did awesome! For those that go on to Round 4, may fate and fortune be with you! For those that did not, I hope you know that you were amazing out there and you made it farther than a lot of us did.  ;)
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

BrookSkimmer

Round 4 will be up later today... get ready those of you competing as you will each have two duels!

Tiria Wildlough

Ooh, interesting! Congrats to the winners!s
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

W0NWILL

TWO swords of Martin the Warrior? :o And they're being wielded against each other? :o *head explodes*

Dannflower Reguba

Hey guys, sorry for taking so long to post again. >.< I've been REALLY busy.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Icefire

I love rhe use of blunted weapons this round! I also love that the only one not using blunted weapons has instead two swords of Martin the Warrior! Mind blown!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Leatho Shellhound

What if each user in round 4 win at least one of there games? Because than they will be back were they started.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

BrookSkimmer

Yeah, I've thought of that. I have a plan just in case it happens... we shall see :D

Matthias720

So, is the round over today, or when someone has actually won a round?

Rainshadow

Yeah, when does this round end?  I just want to have that knowledge so I can mark which posts I want to be judged.  I would like to wait until nearly the last minute, so if I have a really good post, I don't have to go around modifying all of my posts so I can put or take out the little OOC judging post.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BrookSkimmer

The tournament thread states that this round is supposed to conclude tonight. I will give you all until Wednesday the 14th to finish  ;D Let me know if you need more time.   

Rainshadow

Haha, I was like:  "Oh, cool!  We get nearly a full week of extra tournament?  Oh, wait, today's not Friday.  It's Tuesday..."

Okay, thanks for the answer!  I kinda forgot to check other threads, lol.