Peanut Gallery

Started by BrookSkimmer, October 05, 2012, 12:00:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

Threads are locked and Round 4 judging will now begin!

Rainshadow

Yay!  :D  Good luck to Matthias and Dan!  I had a great time RPing with both of you.  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Matthias720

And good luck to Rainshadow and Dan. I wish you both the best of luck. :)

Dannflower Reguba

Good luck to the both of you..... and please no tie breaking!  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Lutra

Just to spare the agony of waiting, my results won't be in until Saturday or Sunday so you'll have to wait a couple of days. ;)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

BrookSkimmer

I was thinking if the judges get their results in this weekend I will post them all on Monday. Just so you guys have a day to look for. I'll let you know if any of the judges decide they need an extension.

Lutra

My results are in. :)  One of the matches definitely impressed me, and it was what I was hoping to see when I suggested the kitchens to be a dueling ground.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

BrookSkimmer

I'm almost through with my results... I'll be posting final scores on Monday!!  ;D

Rainshadow

Ooh, I'm so nervous!  I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to win, but still.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Matthias720

I, too, am excited to see the results. I hope BrookSkimmer posts them soon.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 19, 2012, 04:24:29 PM
  Ooh, I'm so nervous!  I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to win, but still.

lol same here... It was fun guys, good luck all!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

BrookSkimmer

Results will be up soon... however, I've not heard from Lily yet... so the results may be postponed... I'll let you know as soon as I know more.

Lutra

Some are so anxious they PM'ed me asking for some tidbits on what I thought. :P  Yes I did give some hints on to how I felt.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

BrookSkimmer

What? No PM's for me... oh well, I wouldn't have told ye much anyways  ;D Still no word from Lily, sorry for the delays... hopefully soon...

BrookSkimmer

Results will be up tomorrow (Wednesday) morning PST!!!