News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Peanut Gallery

Started by BrookSkimmer, October 05, 2012, 12:00:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

Results of Round 2 have been posted! Congrats to those who move on to round 3. If you did not make it, believe me some of these were really tough calls to make. You have all been doing very well.

Matthias720

Quote from: Skyblade on October 23, 2012, 07:39:11 PM
Nice match Matthias720! You're an epic RPer ^.^
Thanks! You did a great job as well! ^_^

BrookSkimmer

Congrats to Danflorreguba for winning the second mini contest with his vole character!

Also, the only characters we have left are "favorites" from the Redwall books. Looks like favorites win over fans. Now we just have to wait and see who the Tournament Champion will be...

Dannflower Reguba

Are you kidding me!  :D :D :D I wasn't even trying when I made Srielack! He was just a throw together patchwork quilt!  :D Annnnyyyyy way. Great RPing guys! This has been a lot of fun, and Warrior of Mossflower, how about finishing the duel outside of the Tournament? Pick up where we left off?  :) I really liked where we were going with that, and I'm dissapointed we didn't finish.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

BrookSkimmer

Some of my best character were made that way Danflor  ;) You never know what you'll get when you throw things together on a character. This time you get some art...

What do you guys think of me putting up Round 3 today?

Rainshadow

Are we going to decide where it's set?  Or are you going to keep it a surprise?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: danflorreguba on October 24, 2012, 04:24:07 PM
Are you kidding me!  :D :D :D I wasn't even trying when I made Srielack! He was just a throw together patchwork quilt!  :D Annnnyyyyy way. Great RPing guys! This has been a lot of fun, and Warrior of Mossflower, how about finishing the duel outside of the Tournament? Pick up where we left off?  :) I really liked where we were going with that, and I'm dissapointed we didn't finish.

Well done, my charater lots badly.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

BrookSkimmer

@Rainshadow:The judges will be deciding on the location this time.  ;)

Rainshadow

Aw, okay.  Well, I do sorta like surprises.  Sorta.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

phoenixfoden

i really want to be in a tournament.how do i get in?

Lutra

Quote from: phoenixfoden on October 25, 2012, 12:54:50 AM
i really want to be in a tournament.how do i get in?

I sent a PM, but in case you missed it, you have to wait till the next one.  This one is already is progress and you cannot just jump into it.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Skyblade

Congrats to everyone who won!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

Lol, I was looking at the new RP threads set up, and I didn't see my name.  I was like:  "Uh, where am I?"  Then I read that I got the "luck of the draw."  I'm surprised!

Lutra

Surprised you won? :)  It was much harder to choose, and I thought there was great stuff in some of these.  I just think that people chose the wrong posts for judging.  I saw ones not chosen in my view that were better examples of weapon use or creativity.  I don't know if the other two would have agreed but that's at least one judge's take on it.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

BrookSkimmer

As the rounds go on and there are less matches to judge I have been taking a closer look at the threads overall. I pay special attention to posts flagged for judging, but those not flagged are now also taken into account. I'm very interested in the overall flow of each thread as they pertain to each section we are using for judging.

That's how I've been doing my judging. I think it's good that we each judge differently. It gives a good solid account overall of each person's writing.

Oh, if anyone is wondering... when I ended up with Mokkan, Dannflor, Matthias, and Cluny after pulling Lonna from the mix by chance, I just had to pair them up to go along with the books. It worked out pretty well! I'm excited to read these two matches!!