News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The First Thing That Comes to Mind

Started by Rainshadow, October 07, 2012, 05:10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dag Downyfur

Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Rainshadow

The guy from Megamind.  ;D

Bark?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Redwaller

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 10, 2013, 07:20:44 PM
  This quote:

Quote from: Adam Young'Owl City' comes from a wee incident I had in Scotland back in 1994.  I used to visit my wonderful creaky grandmother in Edinburgh every year, and it was that particular year that I happened to be waltzing scot-free through the lovely Scottish foothills when I suddenly came upon a deep, dark, marvelously mysterious forest.  This forest was literally crammed full of owls.  Big owls, small owls, fat owls, skinny owls, tall owls, short owls, smart owls, dumb owls, tough owls, sissy owls, owls who climb on rocks...you name it.  It was literally a city of owls, and me being the incredibly clever bloke I so happen to be, thought 'Owl City' had a bit more of a ring to it than 'City of Owls.'
That's awesome!

Gravy!  :D

Draw

Rainshadow

...Sword?  Um, not sure why.  :P

Night?

And as for that quote, I know!  I just saw it in an interview and started cracking up!  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Dag Downyfur

Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Me Elementary zchool.

Vot iz ze firzt zin zat comez tae mind vhen ah zay phoenix?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Phoenixfoden, the member.  ;)

Qwirkle?

Redwaller

Rainshadow

winifred

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

OH YEAH!!!!!!! ;D
https://www.youtube.coTm/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kbnJWlFjSFk
This is what comes to mind ^ :D

WITFTTCTM when I write this: Romans
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Rainshadow

winifred

I don't know why but the word Insomnia was the first thing. :P

TFTTCTM: Omnibus

Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter