News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The First Thing That Comes to Mind

Started by Rainshadow, October 07, 2012, 05:10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

um....my imagination tends to go wild

the first thing that came to mind
saving a girl who fell through the ice while ice skating on a large lake, in the process I get soaked with freezing water and die that very night!
[close]

1940's radio
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

A Christmas Story.  I don't think that was set in the 40s, though.  :P

A Christmas Story?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Tae make up for me previouz blunder, an' zince rus forgot tae az vell...

Vot iz ze firzt zin' zat comez tae mind vhen ah zay Worm-mice?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Blazemane

The Sparra. ("mouseworm!")

What's the first thing that comes to mind when I mention the color blue?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Blue from Fozter'z 'ome For Imaginary Friendz.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Childhood.  (Assuming that you were gonna talk about Blue, of course.  ;))

Childhood?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

Cornflower MM

A pond made out of flames! A pond made out of flames?

Ungatt Trunn

Smoke on the water! Fire in the sky... ;D

A clown running in the dark?

Rainshadow

Scary!  :o

Catching Fire?  (Just saw that movie, by the way.  I dunno why, but I got really emotional... a lot.  Especially right before Katn... oh, wait, spoilers.  Um, how 'bout when Peeta... no, that's a spoiler too.  Um, let's just leave it at I was almost in tears about a half hour in.  :P  Oh, and FINNICK!!  :D  :D  :D)

Ungatt Trunn

Rainshadow