News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Star Wars discussion

Started by blindsimeonjtp, October 07, 2012, 03:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

HUGE NEWS, FRIENDS!!!

There's going to be a new Clone Wars related series about The Bad Batch!  It's gonna be streaming on Disney Plus in 2021.  I hope it turns out okay. Toes crossed. 8D
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on July 11, 2020, 09:07:56 PM
Sure. Which do you think is a better show, The Clone Wars or The Mandalorian?
I've only just started The Clone Wars, so I'd say The Mandalorian.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

Oh you will love the Clone Wars dude!
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

I'll have to keep watching then.  ^-^
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

Fun times, kids!

(Sorry for the jumbo image)
Spoiler
[close]

Isn't it cool, that in the Clone Wars season 7 "Old Friends not Forgotten" opening General Grievous is in his Revenge of the Sith attire/actual shape.  I mean, look at his little vocal vents!  Up until this point, he only had three.  But since this episode intersects with Revenge of the Sith, he has four! :D
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Shadow of Korriban

I'm kinda gettin' mixed vibes regarding the upcoming Bad Batch show.  I wanna think it's gonna be grand, but then I remember Disney's responsible for its creation. :(

Scott McLamok

I think it's gonna be fine...

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: The Shadow of Korriban on September 01, 2020, 09:58:29 AM
I'm kinda gettin' mixed vibes regarding the upcoming Bad Batch show.  I wanna think it's gonna be grand, but then I remember Disney's responsible for its creation. :(
Is it Dave Filoni work?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Scott McLamok

If so...It's gonna be goood!

This is the Way.

Trigoma

Episode 8 and 9 were trash, Mandalorian is carrying the entire Star Wars Universe on it's shoulders. Change my mind.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

The Shadow of Korriban

The Mandalorian was okay.  But it's far from what you make it out to be.

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

The Shadow of Korriban

Such a pity there was not a moment with the Darksaber.  But still... the trailer was HYPE.

The Shadow of Korriban

*Is bored*  The corruption of Disney rings strong throughout the land.  So much evil.  They wish to politicize that galaxy far, far away.  Perhaps it is time for an uproar.  Perhaps it is time to riot.  If they silence my voice a chorus of thousands shall rise in its place.  This is a new day, a new beginning.  We can deal with this pack of corruptors.