News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Sparra

Started by Galedeep, July 06, 2011, 05:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galedeep

The Sparra were a tribe of sparrows that lived up in the abbey attics that appeared in Redwall and Mattimeo. My question is, whatever happened to them?

Rizzan

Since Queen Warbeak and the vast majority of the Sparra died in Mattimeo I think they either moved to another location or just died off though I think they still inhabited the uppermost attics of the abbey they just cut off the communication with the abbey dwellers due to Warbeaks death and continued on as they had for seasons before neither group interacting much with the other.

Osu

I think they died out, myself. Very sad, I liked the sparrows.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Matthias720

Quote from: Osu on July 07, 2011, 03:58:22 PM
I think they died out, myself. Very sad, I liked the sparrows.
Ditto. They were good characters.

Captain Tammo

O thought they just flew elsewhere and kind of dispersed all over Mossflower and became independent
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Very good characters. And their talk. They used worm a lot, in defining unknown things.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

DanielofRedwall

I always assumed they died out after Warbeak's death or moved to another location.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

I loved the sparra! They didn't leave, at least I think, because Harry the Muse was like their leader.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Osu

Quote from: Redwall Musician on July 11, 2011, 03:30:16 PM
I loved the sparra! They didn't leave, at least I think, because Harry the Muse was like their leader.
Perhaps the remainder left with Harry and had an adventure somewhere? This is another fanfiction I would actually read... ;D

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Quote from: Redwall Musician on July 11, 2011, 03:30:16 PM

Constanrly resigning leader at that. Frustrated by their worm-talk.

Redwall Musician

The sparra went on a quest with Harry the Muse. They met a hermit tribe of voles who had a secret treasure. They stayed with the voles, and helped protect the treasure. It went on for many long seasons, nobody ever knowing about the voles. Until the treasure was taken from them! So...

Sorry for the random burst of fan-fic! I've been thinking about it too much!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Hermit tribe of voles?

Osu

Quote from: Redwall Musician on July 11, 2011, 05:11:18 PM
The sparra went on a quest with Harry the Muse. They met a hermit tribe of voles who had a secret treasure. They stayed with the voles, and helped protect the treasure. It went on for many long seasons, nobody ever knowing about the voles. Until the treasure was taken from them! So...

Sorry for the random burst of fan-fic! I've been thinking about it too much!
THIS MUST BE MADE INTO A BOOK! 8D

...Lol Taggerung.  XD

Redwall Musician

Taggerung_of_Redwall