News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

What you think the user above you.....

Started by Leatho Shellhound, October 11, 2012, 02:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

This is something fun, you write what you think the user above you looks like......like when you are reading thier posts and talking to them......do you think they have brown eyes....things like that.   

Rules:
1: Be nice, and think of others before you post.
2: Mean what you say and don't write something that is out of the ordinary....like "I think you have wings".

Enjoy
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

W0NWILL

I imagine you as Caucasian, with blue eyes and short brown hair.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: W0NWILL on October 11, 2012, 02:40:50 AM
I imagine you as Caucasian, with blue eyes and short brown hair.

I am all that you say only brown eyes and my hair is a little lighter.

I see you as having long brown hair with green eyes and around 5 feet and 4 inches.  ;)

click the banner

Dawnwing

^ Before you said that, I'd pictured you with brown eyes and dark brown hair.  Guess I wasn't too far off.  I also picture you as short.  Are you short?

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7, I picture you with brown eyes and shoulder-length brown hair.  Also, I picture you with freckles.  I'm pretty sure that I'm wrong in all of those, but that's just how I imagine you lol.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dawnwing

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on October 11, 2012, 03:44:54 AM
I picture you having light brown hair.
Nope! I'm a redhead.

I picture you, Rainshadow, with blond hair and brown eyes.

Tiria Wildlough

I used to picture you with brown hair, but you said you're a redhead.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Dawnwing on October 11, 2012, 03:23:19 AM
^ Before you said that, I'd pictured you with brown eyes and dark brown hair.  Guess I wasn't too far off.  I also picture you as short.  Are you short?

I am not short.

I see you as having blue eyes and blond hair and caucasian.

click the banner

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 11, 2012, 05:24:35 AM
  Redwallfan7, I picture you with brown eyes and shoulder-length brown hair.  Also, I picture you with freckles.  I'm pretty sure that I'm wrong in all of those, but that's just how I imagine you lol.
You're right about the brown eyes and the freckles, actually. I only have freckles on my nose though, and my hair is longer than shoulder length (it comes down to my back a little bit) . I picture you having brunette hair and your eyes being green.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Wisteria Wild Cat

Redwallfan7,
I imagine you being somewhat tall... Dunno why, I just do.  :)
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

W0NWILL

I think of you as tall, on the thin side, having fair hair and freckles.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: W0NWILL on October 11, 2012, 06:47:53 PM
I think of you as tall, on the thin side, having fair hair and freckles.
I picture you having caramel brown hair and blue eyes, medium built.

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7