News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

What you think the user above you.....

Started by Leatho Shellhound, October 11, 2012, 02:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrimroseWarrior

I see you as some on who likes to read.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

That'd be true!  I see you as someone who likes Lord of the Rings.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mad Maudie

i see you as someone who likes energy drinks.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Rainshadow

Haha, true!

I see you as someone who doesn't like coffee.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

You were in my dream once too, though I didn't get a good look I think you had long black hair. Anyway I see you as a girl with athletic ability and good logic.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

Well, I am pretty logical (in my opinion.  I'm not sure what other people think of me!), but I'm not really all that athletic.  I also don't have long black hair.  Short brown.

I picture you to have long blonde hair and a black t-shirt.

Skyblade

I actually have black hair, though I do like wearing t-shirts and vests(especially considering where I live).

I see you as a pretty girl with some muscle, short brown hair as you said, and hazel eyes.

Rainshadow

I do have some muscle (not very much, I'm sad to say), but I have blue eyes.

I see you as having a cat.

Skyblade

I don't have any pets.

I see you as someone who reads alot and is good at writing and RPing (cause you are :3)

Rainshadow

Aw, thanks!

I see you as being very kind and polite.  You think before you speak, making sure that you aren't going to hurt someone's feelings when you say something. :)

Skyblade

Thankee ^.^ personally I tend to blurt things out without thinking :P but I do try to make people feel good

I see you as someone who can make people laugh easily.

Redwallfan7

I see you (Rain) as a person who likes DreamWorks moves
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Yup!  I can make people laugh (thankfully, most of the time it's not at me!), and I do love Dreamworks!

I see you, Redwallfan7, as a fan of great music and comedy shows.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 23, 2012, 09:31:35 PM
  Yup!  I can make people laugh (thankfully, most of the time it's not at me!), and I do love Dreamworks!

I see you, Redwallfan7, as a fan of great music and comedy shows.
Yes on the music, but with the comedy shows it depends. I'm out of my teen years, but I still lean towards teen comedy because I find I laugh at the jokes and situations more than I do when I'm watching adult comedies. Also, I connect with the characters on teen comedies more. Dan Schnieder writes some really good punchlines on iCarly, it's holding my attention. I just finished the last episode of season 4 a few days ago. That's pretty much my favorite one. I don't watch a whole lot of t.v, when I do it's a few favorites. I picture you as liking to make Redwall animals out of clay.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner