Previous topic - Next topic

Skarlathrox

:D ty! So... shall I make my character now? :O
~*This Signature is the Best!*~

W0NWILL

Skarlathrox

Name: Azrak
Species: Half Ferret, Half Weasel
Strengths: Azrak is sneaky and small, making him very good at slinking around and spying, also fitting into small gaps. His eyesight is also very good.
Weaknesses: Azrak is nervous.... this can sometimes come in handy for spying, as he is alert for every sing of movement, but it can get tiring, jumping every time the sail flaps in the wind and a wave slaps the side of the boat.
Personality: Other than being nervous and careful, Azrak is young and new to the vermin life.... he's a bit of a Veil character.... nasty enough to be a baddie, but he isn't as evil as some. Probably the main reason he is a vermin is because he is aboard a vermin ship with other evil characters - probably if he was to be brought up at Redwall or another place, his character  would be different. Never-the-less, he is as nasty as the next guy.  
History: Azrak's history is pretty much the same as any old corsair.... born in poverty, he was kicked out from home by his mother as soon as he was able to crawl, and fended for himself until he came across the Bloodblade   anchored in a bay one day. Unlike many, however, who lived by plundering innocent creatures, killing and looting, Azrak lived in a rural land which no one much inhabited. There were not many other creatures to be found around the area, and so Azrak learned to live by foraging for food, fishing,  farming fruits and following streams for water. Perhaps this is the reason Azrak did not grow up as evil as those others aboard the Bloodblade
Description: Azrak is small and skinny with a lean face.
Weapon/s: The only weapon Azrak carries is a small scimitar, which he sneaked from one of his crew mates.

Skarlathrox

W0NWILL

Double posting is discouraged, but everyone does it at some point. You have to wait for Tiria to look over Azrak and approve him.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Taggerung The Otter

Name: Ghost
Race: Ferret
Strength: stealth, smarts, swinmming, light weapons, fast
Weakness: has no voice,  small, blind in one eye, anger managment, anti-social
Weapon: dagger and a small saber
History: Grew up in mossflower and was taken prosoner by Baltor, but soon earned freedom and a spot in his army.
Personality: quiet and shy and skittish
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Skarlathrox

Oops, sorry Will :L I forgot to put it on teh post. Thanks Tiria :DD

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Taggerung The Otter on October 14, 2012, 10:45:46 PM
Name: Ghost
Race: Ferret
Strength: stealth, smarts, swinmming, light weapons, fast
Weakness: has no voice,  small, blind in one eye, anger managment, anti-social
Weapon: dagger and a small saber
History: Grew up in mossflower and was taken prosoner by Baltor, but soon earned freedom and a spot in his army.
Personality: quiet and shy and skittish
Accepted!
I'm not a hipster.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Gingivere Greeneyes

Name: Klikaluck
Species: Puffin
Strengths: Flight, speed, diving ability.
Weaknesses: Small size, timidness, rather stupid.
Personality: Klikaluck is small and fiesty, both irratable and irratating. He is very proud and vain with an appetite for fish.
History: Not much to tell really, raised like an ordinary puffin,  lives like an ordinary puffin, although latley he has found a very intresting ship with one very interesting captive.....
Sela: The leaf is Redwall, Chickemhound is the boot.
Chickenhound: I don't wanna be the boot!
Sela: Shut up your the boot. You, Cluny are the rock, and I'm the sports car.
Cluny: I wanna be the sports car!
Sela: No. I'm always the sports car. D:<

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Dannflor on October 15, 2012, 01:07:14 PM
So am I an PloKoon Joined?
Yeah, but we aren't taking any woodlanders at the moment. So If you guys want to be Delkon's friends, you can join in later.
I'm not a hipster.

SaberTruth

I am considering joining in, but will be leaving on vacation in a few days, so I will need to wait till I get back.

Taggerung The Otter