News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Doctor Who Thread (Rebooted Series or Doctors 9+)

Started by AxeHound, October 15, 2012, 04:16:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AxeHound

Who's your favorite Doctor? I like the tenth myself.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

PrimroseWarrior

11th! hes the best! and he wears a fez. fezes are cool.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

W0NWILL

Fezzes are cool, but my fav is the tenth doctor. He was my first doctor who didn't have a cowardly companion, and the episodes that he played in were some of the best I've seen.

AxeHound

The tenth was incredible! He almost destroyed the Daleks!

Rainshadow

I haven't seen the series (I've seen a lot about it, though), but I think that of the 9th, 10th and 11th, the 10th Doctor is my favorite.  I was told by a friend to start with the 9th Doctor, so I'm going to be starting there in a few months.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dalek Fur

10TH DOCTOR ALL THE WAY!!!!!

What I would like to know is: he kills all the Daleks in an episode, how come they come back in a future episodes? Not that I'm complaining :P

AxeHound

Some of them survived by going back in time to World War II where they built a paradigm for a new Dalek race. It's in series 5. Episode: Victory of the Daleks.

Lily

Quote from: AxeHound on October 15, 2012, 04:16:33 AM
Who's your favorite Doctor? I like the tenth myself.
That is an extremely hard question. It really depends on who I've watched last, so I'd probably say that Eleven is my favourite right now. Although, next time I watch anything with Ten in it I'm going to say he's my favourite.

What do you guys think of the seventh season so far? I have to say, I don't think it's been the strongest season... I really, really liked series five and it seems to me like it's all been downhill from there, with a few stand-out episodes here and there.

Dalek Fur

Dinosaurs...on a Space! was my second favorite episode. My first favorit episode was....well, I'll let you guys take a guess  ;D

Corporal Firalay

I don't know... 11th and 10th are neck in neck for me  ;)

*SPOILER ALERT*

I'm gonna miss Amy and Rory so much though D:  :'(
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Lily

I'm with you there, Corporal.
Series Seven

You should watch this if you haven't already. Just don't do it when there are people around, I made the mistake of watching it in the staffroom one afternoon after classes were over and I had to stop myself from crying. :P

[close]

Firehawke

@ Lily....

I'm with you...it's such a tear jerker!  It's too bad that they didn't film it for the episode.  I'm glad that they turned it into a video, though!
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Lily

Quote from: Firehawke on October 23, 2012, 07:12:29 PM
@ Lily....

I'm with you...it's such a tear jerker!  It's too bad that they didn't film it for the episode.  I'm glad that they turned it into a video, though!
Agreed! I felt like the episode was missing something when I watched it, and this scene was it.

Dalek Fur

*clears throat* As for now: Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!!!!

AxeHound

I just watched part of the 6th series and I'm thinking in a british accent.  ;D