charicters you wish could have lived a little longer.

Started by phoenixfoden, October 16, 2012, 12:45:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lutra

Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Flandor

Romsca! She was just becoming a better creature :( Also, Warbeak, and poor Friar Hugo.  Swiffo as well. 
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Orinoco

Sawney Rath. He was just starting to get some really good character development when he died.
"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

Skipper

Quote from: Orinoco on October 18, 2012, 05:29:41 PM
Sawney Rath. He was just starting to get some really good character development when he died.
He shouldn't have had such an easy death, also I wish Taggs father (Rillflag?) lived longer.

Dannflower Reguba

!^!
That's a BIG one! That wasmprobably the saddest otter death next to Shogg's, though at least Shogg got to say good bye to Triss..... But not to Kroova!  :'( That's another beast I wish had lived longer.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

phoenixfoden

romsca.it would be cool if she was allowed to start a new life at redwall.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

phoenixfoden

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

brocka

WildDoogyPlumm

Felldoh.  I know he went crazy at the end of his life, but he was still young and I wish he could have at least lived to see Badrang defeated.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Dalek Fur

Sawney Rath (He's one of my favorite characters)
Gonff because he should have had his own book in his point of view (Which would be very intersting)

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: WildDoogyPlumm on November 02, 2012, 05:37:54 PM
Felldoh.  I know he went crazy at the end of his life, but he was still young and I wish he could have at least lived to see Badrang defeated.

He never went crazy, his anger just got the better of him. (He was going to win too!)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Dreamer

Luke the Warrior and the mouse who was songbreeze's friend
~Dreamer~

rakkety tam

rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace