News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The video game topic

Started by Matthias720, June 15, 2011, 07:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung_of_Redwall

I'm thinking Quake Live for some hours today...maybe some AoE II as well, I've been meaning to try and play that again (after all these years).
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Flandor

Aw AoE II that was the best game ever.  Gotta bust my copy out again now.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

MatthiasMan

I also like the Sonic games.

rakkety tam

i had a sonic game real fun i forget the name the music was awasome to i made up words to go with it lol
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Matthias720

I know, right? Bastion, FTW!

Bragoon

Mm, I'm still mourning the fact that I missed Cave Story in bundle 4.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Flandor

"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwaller

I like:

Donkey Kong
Super Smash Brothers
Halo III
and Star Wars Lego

Bragoon

Donkey Kong Country is one of those games that I grew up playing, along with the original Super Smash Bros., GoldenEye, Star Fox 64, Perfect Dark, Super Mario 64, and the original three Pokemon games. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Redwallfan7

Sonic and Tails! But only rarely. I don't play video games unless my cousins come over. Anyone a fan of Wii?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Lemme see...

Lord Of The Rings Online (LOTRO)
Wizard101
Legend of Zelda  (All of them, but mainly Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl + Melee
Poptropica
Youtube  (Does that count?  I look at game stuff on it)
Redwall Abbey Forum  (This one counts right?)

Oh the list could go on and on...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

sorry for being incredibly repetitive, but portal and (less repetitively) terraria.  Don't think I'm going to be able to forgive redigit for giving a use to angel statues, however small.

2 quid is good

Big fan of sonic games! Adventure was the best! Me and my bro were always playing it. I was the brains and he was the brawn! Also like pokemon, digimon, beyblade vg's are not gr8 but got em anyway and yugioh. Also ff fan + kh. I had a thing for rival schools for a while as well, only game I beat my bro at!
I've been here throughout my formative years......

So please don't judge me by my tweenage posts XD

Redwallfan7

Anyone a fan of classic pac man?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers