News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Quest for Romance Discussion/Sign Up

Started by Rainshadow, October 22, 2012, 08:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you help come up with a theme for the sequel?

Yes!!
13 (86.7%)
No.
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Wylder Treejumper

You've degenerated! You went from calling me ingrate and insatiable parasite to calling me meat head!!!

Could it be you figured out I know what those words mean???

By the way, I think all animals are meat heads... >:D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Wylder Treejumper

I'm in honors english and two classes ahead of my grade! Plus, I love big words.

PHANTASMAGORIA!!!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on May 06, 2014, 08:54:49 PM
I'm in honors english and two classes ahead of my grade! Plus, I love big words.
I am two classes ahead also!

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Tam and Martin

Wylder Treejumper

We're getting as bad as Rus...

TOTAL THREAD HIJACK!
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Rainshadow

Whoa, whoa, whoa, guys, I leave for, like, an hour and you make four new pages?  :P  Can you not wait a couple more weeks?  ;)

Yes, I will be starting a new thread for the sequel, but that won't be for a couple of weeks, so hang in there!

(By the way, Wylder, could you possibly edit your post?  It's stretching the screen.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wylder Treejumper

Tam quoted me. I tried, but his still stretches the screen...
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Tam and Martin

That what I was trying to tell them  :P

BTW, I edited my quote also.

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Tam and Martin

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington