News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

ideas thread

Started by phoenixfoden, November 08, 2012, 03:34:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

what do you think of my welkin weasle sylver vs redwall charicter idea?

epic!
1 (50%)
sounds great
0 (0%)
it could work
1 (50%)
cant see it happening
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

phoenixfoden

Post your cool ideas for roleplays and tournaments here

phoenixfoden

I will start with mine. I was thinking that because the first 3 welkin weasles books are basicly in  the same contry and time,why not a sylver v redwall charicter tournament sylver could use darts and insect bombs!what do you think?

BrookSkimmer

Well, I've never read these weasel books... it sounds like an interesting idea. The only problem might be that there won't be as many people here who have read the Welkin books. I'm pretty sure most people here have read some Redwall.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

phoenixfoden

W0NWILL

Well, I'm going to transfer a RP from a sorta dead site(pity it's sorta dead, Tiria, if you're reading this). I won't say much more, but it involves a group of idiot travelers who wander into a desert.

Tiria Wildlough

Yep, I know. I did that with A New Life At Sea, so I understand.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Gingivere Greeneyes

I still like the sound of an RP with all animals allowed, like leopards and gorillas and hippos and stuff. Trouble is, no real ideas for it. No plot, no setting etc.
Sela: The leaf is Redwall, Chickemhound is the boot.
Chickenhound: I don't wanna be the boot!
Sela: Shut up your the boot. You, Cluny are the rock, and I'm the sports car.
Cluny: I wanna be the sports car!
Sela: No. I'm always the sports car. D:<

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: W0NWILL on November 09, 2012, 03:36:35 AM
Well, I'm going to transfer a RP from a sorta dead site(pity it's sorta dead, Tiria, if you're reading this). I won't say much more, but it involves a group of idiot travelers who wander into a desert.

Reminds me of a D&D campaign my brother went on. The DM stuck them in the middle of a desert just to see what they would do. One guy got angry and said, "Forget you guys. I'm going to go that way!" Then he almost died from heat stroke. I'm sure that was an interesting session.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!