News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Anybody a Percy Jackson fan?

Started by Dreamer, November 08, 2012, 06:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreamer

Are any of you fans of Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson and the Olympians series and his Heroes of Olympus series? Personally, I LOVE THEM!!!  ;DThey are so awesome! ;D
~Dreamer~

AxeHound

Yes! My favorite book is The Battle of the Labyrinth. What's yours?

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

redwallgurl

I like them too. Battle of the Labyrinth is my favourite also. Wasn't such a big fan of the movie though.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

PrimroseWarrior

I like the lighting theif. so, who likes leo?
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

Leo is awesome!  Though, I'd have to say my favorite character is, and always will be, Percy.  Well, either him or Blackjack (such an awesome Pegasus!).
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dreamer

My favorite is The Mark of Athena. Percy is my favorite, but I also like leo, piper, and nico. I'm a lot like annabeth.
~Dreamer~

Rainshadow

Have you already read that?  Is it good?  I haven't been able to get that yet.  :(
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

My friend who first introduced me to the Redwall books is a Percy Jackson fan but I myself have never read them. They sound interesting and I have heard they made movies too.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Yes, they made the first book (Percy Jackson and the Olympians:  The Lightning Thief) into a movie, but in my opinion, I like the book more.  It was still a really good movie, though.

Skalrag of Marshank

I LOVE Percy Jackson! I'm about halfway through Son of Neptune. My favorite characters are Percy, Piper, Leo, and Grover...and I guess Annabeth.

Oooh~ and Nico!

I love everybody!!! ;D
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Dreamer

The mark of athena i think is the best book of them all. its ending is even more romantic than the last olympian's. love it. love it. love it.
~Dreamer~