"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

book charicter wars!

Started by phoenixfoden, November 08, 2012, 08:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phoenixfoden

*wodehed uses spell to blow the cats and john away*

Rainshadow

John gets back up, producing a ring of fire around Wodehed.  The cats get up too, and Lionblaze jumps through the fire, attacking Wodehed.  Ivypool waits, along with Dovewing.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

phoenixfoden

*wodehed uses a spell to shatter john into a million pieces and is then killed by lionblaze*

Rainshadow

(Again, like I said to Jetthebinturong, please don't just go killing people without permission)

Lionblaze feels satisfaction as he kills Wodehed, but still feels bad that he had to kill someone.  He turns and yowls for the other cats to start fighting Slothunog again.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

phoenixfoden

Mawk eners the fight....reluctantly

AxeHound

*The Rohirrim charge Slothunog*

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

phoenixfoden

*mawk charges slothunog...slowly*

Rainshadow

The Warriors call out for help, and do they receive help!  Kale Allerion comes to the rescue with her dragons.  She enters the battle riding on Celisse, with her minor dragons in tow.  Celisse dives to attack Mawk, roaring.  Crispin (a minor dragon and a fire dragon) flies forward and starts spitting fire at Mawk.

phoenixfoden

*Mawk cowers in a corner with a burnt tail and a big hole in his pants*

Rainshadow

The minor dragons squeal with delight and chase after him, spitting their acidic saliva at him.  Kale and Celisse head over to Slothunog and attack him.

phoenixfoden

Rainshadow

OOC:  I have no clue.  I picture it to be in a large field with a town in the background, but that's just me.

phoenixfoden

*mawk hides in the town inn*

Rainshadow

The minor dragons set about sniffing Mawk out, but they couldn't find him.  (Who is Mawk, by the way?)

phoenixfoden

He is a cowardly member of sylvers outlaw band from welkin weasles