Desert Survival ~ OOC/signup

Started by W0NWILL, November 09, 2012, 03:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

While traveling from point A to point B, you get lost in a large desert. Bravo. Your objective, GET OUT OF THE BLOODY DESERT. You have little water, only enough for a couple days split between all of you, and even less food. If that isn't hard enough, there's also lizards after your blood. And to top it off, there's also an air of...mystery about this area, as if it isn't how it looks. When this starts you've been in the desert for a couple days, long enough to run low on food and water. Don't ask why you entered the desert in the first place.

You can play:

Lost party(five-six): Lurqui(W0NWILL), Shona(Tiria Wildlough), Cacti(Phoenixfoden), Gendlir Torsorem(W0NWILL)

Lizards: Zesscu(W0NWILL)

Desert native: Vietul(W0NWILL), Pip(Rainshadow), Dusk(Rainshadow), Stakther(Buckler the leg buckler)

Other: Rilver(Tiria Wildlough)

Template(copy/paste):

Name:
Species:
Weapon:
Personality:
Appearance:
Strengths:
Weaknesses(at least two):
History(optional):

I will play:

Name: Lurqui
Species: Otter
Weapon: Whatever she can get her paws on, has a spear currently.
Personality: Spicy, brave,
Appearance: Average otter
Strengths: Physically and mentally strong
Weaknesses: Displaces anger, not suited for desert travel
History(optional):

And

Name: Vietul
Species: Bat-eared fox
Personality: Mysterious
Appearance:
Spoiler
I claim no credit for this image. Wish I could, though.
[close]
Strengths: Suited for desert life
Weaknesses: Frail, not good with others
History(optional): Born and grew up in the desert.

And

Name: Zesscu
Species: Lizard
Personality: Cruel, survives at all costs
Appearance: Average lizard
Strengths: Suited to desert life, strong, though small
Weaknesses: Bit of an idiot, small
History(optional):

And

Name: Gendlir Torsorem
Species: Hare
Weapon: A knife that has been handed down through his family:

Personality: Insanity, and a love of art do not go hand in hand. He is a violent(due to insanity) young hare, and once he kills someone, he has a tendency to paint with their blood.
Appearance: A muscular black hare with half of his ear missing. Left footpaw is twisted.
Strengths:  Quite strong
Weaknesses(at least two): Insanity, not good at walking due to footpaw.
History(optional):

Tiria Wildlough

Name: Shona
Species: Ferret
Weapon: Bow and arrows.
Personality: Shy, and she doesn't trust too many people. She likes to look at a problem from both sides.
Appearance: Dark brown fur with a sable 'mask' like most ferrets have. She has dark fur on her paws and tail. Wears a green tunic and a brown hooded cloak that she hides her bow and arrows under.
Strengths: She's really good at shooting with a bow, and she's quite strong.
Weaknesses(at least two): She's deathly afraid of being caught by Rilver (see below), and tends to be very paranoid.
History(optional): She was brought up in a small clan of vermin in Mossflower. It was destroyed by a fox called Rilver and his band, and Shona was captured. She escaped, and spent most of her life running away from him.

Name: Rilver
Species: Fox
Weapon: Sword
Personality: He's cruel and likes to take revenge on his enemies. He isn't a coward in any way.
Appearance: Dark red fur with a black muzzle, paws and tailtip. He wears a black cloak that hides his sword, so he can take creatures by surprise. His eyes are reddish-brown.
Strengths: He's freakishly strong and hardly afraid of anything.
Weaknesses(at least two): He tends to go into a rage which leaves him weak. He's had this problem ever since he was little. He thinks with his sword and not his brain.
History(optional): Rilver captured Shona and kept her as a slave until she escaped. He has been hunting her ever since.

Shona can be lost in the desert, and Rilver is lost too because he's chasing her.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

W0NWILL

phoenixfoden

W0NWILL

Oh course, you don't need to ask, all you need to do is fill out the application.

phoenixfoden

W0NWILL

Yes, all the characters up there are the ones being played by the people who are being accepted.

phoenixfoden

Name:cacti
Speices:coyote
Weapon:any thing he can get his paws on
Personality:not very talkitive,spends most of his time alone.only freinds with trustworthy animals
he is also very loyal to his freinds
strenghs:good with freind ships
Weakneses:being bullied

W0NWILL

phoenixfoden

Dannflower Reguba

Can you hold a desert survivor and a lizard for me?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

phoenixfoden

Rainshadow

Name:  Peregrine (Pip) Sandstorm
Species:  Burrowing Owl
Weapon:  Natural defense
Personality:  Slightly crazy, almost too friendly (due to the fact that he's been living on his own since he hatched), not very fierce in a battle, loves to learn and read
Appearance:
Spoiler
[close]
Strengths:  He can dig very well (like most Burrowing Owls), he's very scholarly, and he can fly.
Weaknesses:  He can't fly for long periods of time (many types of owls are like that), he can't fight very well.
History:  Pip's been on his own since he hatched, and he had to teach himself how to do everything.  Pip has no knowledge of any family, and he doesn't have any friends.  He lives alone.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL