Desert Survival ~ OOC/signup

Started by W0NWILL, November 09, 2012, 03:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

What I meant was.... Marriage at age 17?  ???

Sorry, this concept isn't exactly the most familiar.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

hmm.. maybe it was arranged lol. Andrew what is the normal age for marriage in redwall?

Dannflower Reguba

NO CLUE!  :D

There are next to NO marriages in Redwall!

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

Well, I know that around that time marriages happen a lot sooner, both accepted.

Griffen

This sounds interesting. i think i know the plot... if i get enough time i will join wonwill :) till then i will stop spamming your thread

PS: Andrew if there are no marriages then that means all the babies and new characters are out of wedlock...

Rainshadow

Well, that would be awkward.  But I think what Dan means is that they aren't married, they're simply mates.  Like real animals, how some are mates for life, others aren't.  I believe in Redwall, they're mates for life unless they're vermin.  Then it depends.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca

In books it mentions that some animals are married. The mouse could have easily been married when he was seventeen

Back on topic please!

Dannflower Reguba

W0NWILL

Dannflower Reguba

Romsca

OK in desert survival i kinda need the lost travelers to find my character before I can continue...the group of travelers that he saw were the lost travelers, they weren't just a mirage

Kitsune

W0NWILL

Kitsune

Thanks! I think I'll be a desert native.
Name: Detheurim
Species: fox (normal)
Apperance: golden, slightly sandy fur due to years of living in the desert
Weapons: sling and long sword

W0NWILL