2 (8%)
New Years
3 (12%)
SuperBowl Sunday
1 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: July 05, 2012, 06:30:20 PM

Lutra

Thanksgiving and Christmas...two very joyful days for specific family gatherings and happy times! :)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Trigoma

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

UNKN0WN

Rainshadow

Christmas!  It's my favorite time of year, too!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Christmas is my favorite too.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

SpiderMonkey

Super Bowl Sunday is on my Birthday this year!  The ultimate gift would be having the Lions win.

Redwallfan7

Good Luck to them for your sake!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

SpiderMonkey

Thank you!  I'll need all the luck I can get though, they aren't a great team.

Redwallfan7

UNKN0WN

Redwallfan7

Another holiday I like is Halloween. I don't love it as much as Christmas, but I think it's fun to see different costumes and look at the lighted houses.

Rainshadow

Yeah, Halloween is pretty fun.  I don't go trick-or-treating though.  There's a Fun Fall Festival that my old church puts on every year.  It's kind of like a carnival and it's very fun!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I'm way too old for the tricks and treats now ;). One of my favorite Halloween costumes was when I dressed up as an 80's girl. I was also an Eskimo for one year.

Rainshadow

I may be too old for dressing up, but I still do it!  This year I'm going to be a girl who just got out of bed, and last year I was a nerd.

Redwallfan7

Lol. When I was the Eskimo, I couldn't find a good costume anywhere. I looked and I found a good quality Eskimo dress (with a stuffed Popsicle) online at Party City but it was too expensive. So, I ended up just wearing an ordinary outfit and a coat from my closet  ::). Oh well. It ended up being fun anyway.