News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Your Favorite Holiday

Started by martins#1fan, July 07, 2011, 06:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is it?

Christmas
18 (72%)
Easter
7 (28%)
Independence Day
6 (24%)
Halloween
0 (0%)
Thanksgiving
7 (28%)
St. Valintines Day
1 (4%)
St. Patricks Day
2 (8%)
New Years
3 (12%)
SuperBowl Sunday
1 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: July 05, 2012, 06:30:20 PM

martins#1fan

Sports Holiday (Super Bowl.)
Every Body has two Votes!
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

Osu

Ahaha superbowl. XD

Fourth of July, hands down! I love fireworks.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Dawnwing

Christmas, because it's such a wonderful holiday, church and family and all.

Independence Day, because it's in the summer and is associated with such wonderful things as watermelon and fireworks.  My birthday's the day before, so it's honestly like having a two-day-long birthday.

DanielofRedwall

Christmas and Easter. Lot's of the other ones we don't get in Australia (we get Halloween, but not a lot of people celebrate that depending on where you live) We also get Valentines Day, New-Years and St Patricks Day.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

I love Resurrection day! Definitely my favorite holiday! ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

New Years (all-time favorite), with Thanksgiving coming up behind.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Skalrag of Marshank

I really like New Years', and I love Easter. Christmas is awesome, too.
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Chriztmaz an' Zt. Patrick'z day.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Log-a-Log

Christmas and Super Bowl Sunday.
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Redwall Musician

Christmas and Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving we always have tons of food, and have like an all day party.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

James Gryphon

Christmas and Thanksgiving.

Christmas is the day before my birthday, and it's my favorite season of the year, what with winter approaching (but not yet inconvenient), the season songs and atmosphere, and all of that. Finally, and what should be most important, it has more meaning than any of the other holidays except for Easter.

Thanksgiving is a second, because it connects so closely with the Christmas season, and my extended family on my mother's side favors it; they tend to have the family reunion around that time. I don't know most of them that well, but I admit it's nice to get back together every year.
« Subject to editing »

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye there'z juzt zomethin' magical aboat christmaz tha' the other holidayz lack.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Skalrag of Marshank

"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Folgrimeo

I voted for Christmas and Valentine's Day. Christmas because of gifts and a general atmosphere of being happy. Valentine's Day because I can afford to be goofy and say something cheesy and sentimental (sure, I could do that any day of the year, but it's a convenient time there). Granted I don't take advantage of it. I'm opposed to getting cards or making cards on that day though -- if and when I do something special on that day, I want to choose what I do.