Cornflower MM

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

"Ha!  Now I'll never swim with you again!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

"I am only half as insane as you think."
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

"Woof! I mean. . . *Cough* I'm going to kill you!"

(To the person under me, my picture is a sunset drawing)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

"After I kill you, I will move on to your family, and then everyone you ever- SQUIRREL!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

"Nice shades dude."

And that is hilarious, if you say squirrel to her, she will instantly freeze and look around, or if she's inside, she will go and stare out the picture window.

Rusvul

Rainshadow

"Aw yeah, that's right, I got goggles and you don't!  Ha!"

Quote from: Delthion on September 16, 2014, 03:21:36 AM
And that is hilarious, if you say squirrel to her, she will instantly freeze and look around, or if she's inside, she will go and stare out the picture window.

My dog does one better.  If she's inside and you say squirrel, she'll immediately run to the back door and start whining.  If she's outside and you say squirrel, she'll race into the yard and start looking around, usually barking.  :P  (She's killed a squirrel before, though, so I guess you could say she REALLY likes them.)

The Skarzs

"Hello; I'm anime."

Our dog (American bulldog- dingo mix) just went up and poked a mouse with his paw, and I heard it squeak before I saw it dead. It was funny.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

@Rain, Now I always think that your Jet, so confusing.

And Trees.

Rainshadow

The difference is that I put awards in my siggy, while Jet just has a quote.  So there ya go.  Just look at the signature and you'll be able to tell us apart.  ;)

"Hey, are you gonna finish that bacon?"

Jetthebinturong

Rage on mabushii hikari
surudoku me wo somukeru isshun he
the sun is blazing on my armor
furimuku hima wa nainda
"on your mark" atomodori dekinai
"get set" hibiku "go"

I'm probably going to listen to that song so many times, Rage On deserves a place on any top ten anime theme tunes list
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan