News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

caption the profile picture above you!

Started by phoenixfoden, November 15, 2012, 08:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

I can't see because I have outrageous hair.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

"Really?  You throw a ball and you expect me to just run around, grab it IN MY MOUTH, and bring it back to you?  What kind of disgusting game is this?!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

I CAN SING!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Rainshadow

"Don't show any emotion.  If you show emotion, the camera will steal your face!"  (Brownie points to whoever gets the reference!  :D)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

"We're singin' and we know it! Whoooo!" (Sorry, Ra I n. I dun get it.)

Rusvul

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 20, 2014, 04:49:13 AM
  "Don't show any emotion.  If you show emotion, the camera will steal your face!"  (Brownie points to whoever gets the reference!  :D)
Of course I get the reference.

Hello? May I enter? No? Dangit.

The Skarzs

. . . And the best part is that you have no idea if I have another eye on the other side of my head because I can see you perfectly fine with just one.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I am so happy that I have new goggles that I have a giddy smile!

I am going to stare at you through this nuisance of a ring and then eat you. If I can fit.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Thomas Barkshield

I have multiple personality. hehehehehehehehehe

Delthion

Woah, what's that star, oh wait it's a meteor run!!!!!!

Rainshadow

"Oooooooh!  My stripe looks so haaaaaandsoooome today!"

Sorry, but the way it's cut off, it looks like he could be holding a mirror off camera.  :P

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.