News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Warlords/Empires signup/ discussion( need one more player please join) UPDATED

Started by rakkety tam, November 16, 2012, 08:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

do you like the RP plan so far

yes
7 (87.5%)
no
0 (0%)
could use some work
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

rakkety tam

alright  this is going to have to have alot of players for this to work so here my idea

in the world of redwall you a warlord set off with 500 troops from all over the redwall universe to conquer the world to conquer it you must destroy all other warlords and their army and take redwall and salamandastron as your own the more battles you win the more troops you get for your army once you have done all of this you and your loyal generals win

: you can have up to 4 generals
: you can only have 1 warlord per member
: you can either decide to role the ''dice'' to see if you kill the enemy warlord or you can chalenge him to a duel
: you can have your very own flag for your army
: in your army you can have warbeasts from wild boar goats
: you can build fortresses of your own anywhere for your army
: you can have treatys with other warlords to help destroy a common enemy (but the treaty must end for someone to win)
: you can be a soldier at salamandastron or redwall ( but both have to fall for someone to win
: spontanious gameplay is encouraged ( you can fall in love with a general from another army if you want  :D)

its all based on this map  http://images.wikia.com/redwall/images/e/eb/Redwall-map.jpg

warlords and generals and game master

: game master is myrkin

the empire of duariz   ( ran by WONWILL

Name: Diuari
Species: Bat-eared fox
Weapons: Crossbow,
Appearance:

He wears a sash from his left shoulder, down to his right waist, where it then wraps all the way around his waist, and it becomes a kilt.
Personality: Rather noble and proud, for a vermin, and is always ready with a witty and rude comeback.

(optional only if you are warlord)

Area you start out with: Southern sand dunes
Army name: (Whatever fits them, basically whatever strikes the most fear in the enemies.)
Consists of: Mainly foxes, lizards, and other smaller animals
Empire name: Duariz
Flag: A fox's tail hangs from the post, and the flag itself is tan with black thread along the edge.

general(s)

Name: Skorpy
Species: Scorpion
Weapons: Claws and sting(he also has a full array of venom)
Army: W0NWILL

Empire of deathlia   ( ran by Redwaller)

Name: Dranfor Rofnard
Species: Fox
Weapons: Double-bladed battle-axe, and a dagger
Appearance: grey fur, green eyes, mean look, taller than average.
Picture:
Personality: Mean.

Start area: Deathlia, which is a far away island of the west coast.
Army name: The Deathly killers.
Country name: Deathlia
Consits of: Mainly weasels and stoats, a score of monitors consisting as Rofnard's personal guard.
Flag:

General(s)

Name: Redeye Stabbreaker
Species: Weasel
Weapons: Some poison darts, a trident, and a bow and arrow made out of the strongest wood.
Appearance: Light brown fur with a black line on back, robe dark as night, wolverine tooth hung around neck.
Personality: Very gruesome, used to be a searat captain, so can drive a ship, and strategic.

Name: Treeflyer
Species: Squirrel
Weapons: Two katanas
Appearance: Golden fur, blue eyes
History: He joined Rofnard's army to take revenge over Mossflower country, his reasons are unknown.
Army: Rofnard's

Pet  :D

Name: Deathcoil Poisonteeth
Species: Adder
Weapons: Coils, a full array of venom
Army: The Deathly killers

Empire knight tribe  ( ran by abbotalf0805)

Name (Title), Davidari the Hero
Race: Mouse
Armor: Green tunic over chain mail (War time), Fancy breastplate covered in military medals and other awards and green cape (Cerimonial)
Weapon: Sword
Background: Grandson of Cap'n Jacob Sparra and Great-grandson of Maximus the Ranger. Husband of Lady Hylia Voh and father of 4 kids, Saria, Gareth, Anya, and Rose. Decendant of Martin I.
Appearance: Ashy-blonde hair, as large as an otter, war tattoos on arms.
Army: Knight Tribe: Consits of mice garbed in green tunics and/or kilts and usually wielding swords and bows.

General(s)

Name: Avatar Gareth
race: mouse
weapon: bending
army: Knight Tribe
appearance: large and muscular, ashy blonde fur, deep blue eyes, green tunic, brown leather boots, leather gloves with the tips cut off.
personality: Kind, talkative, inteligent
other: Only son of Davidari, doesnt really deserve the title of general.

Name: Bendeck Cadle
Species: mouse
Weapons: giant double edged sword that straps on his back
Apearence: dark plated armor every where but the head
Personality: angered easily and very rash but a good soldier overall
Army: Knight tribe ( if its cool)

Empire the braw empire of justice ( ran by buckler the leg buckler)

Name: Buckler Thordathian
Species: Hare
Weapons: Two swords, a dagger, and some poison darts
Apearence: Dark fur, scar on left eye after defeating wolverine, uniform with badges of defeat
Personality: Very strategic, great leader, has Bloodwrath, so sometimes headstrong.

Area you start out with: The Mountains of the North
Army name:  The Army of the 47th Battalion of Hares
Empire name: The Braw Empire of Justice

General(s)

None yet

empire Dune-cript ( ran by lord Gorath )

Name/Title: Martin of Fire Lizards, The Flame-Flinger (Martin XXIV)
Species: Mice
Weapons: Double-bladed battleaxe, bow and fire arrows
Appearance: As pictured below. (Note: not mine and a battleaxe instead of sword, plus a leather arrow sheath and bow)
Picture:
Personality: Headstrong, yet very tactical.

Start area: Salamandastron
Army name: The Seeing Eyes
Country name: Dune-cript
Consits of: Mainly otters and mice plus a few stoats. Two-score to defend the ruler. (Ruler is Martin)
Flag:

Note: This Martin is a direct descendant of the first Martin the Warrior

General(s)

none yet

Pets

Name: Asmodeus Derpteeth
Species: Adder

Empire Skorpian ( ran by rakkety tam)

Name: Balock Scorpian
Weapons: Katana set long and short
Apearence: Black fur with light battle armor with a scar along his left forehead down to his right cheek
Personality: usualy very quite but has a very deep strong voice that puts fear in his enemy

Area you start out with: Northlands
Army name:  Skorpian legion 77
Empire name: Skorpian
Flag:
consits: of many species but manly hares squirrels and racoons and mice

general(s)

Name: Sakon Shima
species: Raccoon
weapons: poleaxe with dark red and black all over
appearence: his fur is died red and black and he has a dark tunic and pants
personality: very wise and tactical and despite his age very fit
Army: Skorpian

rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

redwallgurl

I like the idea so far. But you're also going to need people to defend Redwall and Salmandastron correct?
Fun. is a fantastic band.

rakkety tam

yeah i think i will but at some point for the RP to end redwall and salamandastron will have to fall

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Myrkin

Hmm... This is an interesting idea. Is there going to be a Game Master, who will decide the result of player's action?

rakkety tam

yeah yeah i think there shoudl

Lord Gorath

Are the primary locations starting points?  ???

rakkety tam

yeah i was thinking that we could have one army to the north another to the south one at the coast one on an island and one at the coast  something like that anyway also i left this out i thougth it would be cool if  you could post like your armys flag and there uniform if they have one

Myrkin

Once upon the time I played a game with similar idea. Maybe this example will be of some use to us?

http://gangoffive.net/index.php?showtopic=5402

http://gangoffive.net/index.php?showtopic=5643

Redwaller

Looks interesting! But do you mean there can be only seven lords?

rakkety tam

Quote from: Myrkin on November 20, 2012, 11:29:10 PM
Once upon the time I played a game with similar idea. Maybe this example will be of some use to us?

http://gangoffive.net/index.php?showtopic=5402

http://gangoffive.net/index.php?showtopic=5643
yeah kinda like that but you couldnt realy raise taxes and stuff if i got into that stuff it would get realy complicated

Quote from: Redwaller on November 20, 2012, 11:39:09 PM
Looks interesting! But do you mean there can be only seven lords?
preferably cause there isnt much room on the map but you can have generals who are actual members and stuff basicly the first 7 people who want to be a lord can but after that you would have to join an army as a general or some high ranked officer

also i dont want to be game master but if i have to i will cause i'm quite interested in this

Redwaller

rakkety tam

cool  so alright is everything clear so far?

oh and by the way i forgot to mention it but it will slightly farther in the future than all of the other books and stuff u can have like crossbows and more advanced medivel  weapons

Redwaller

W0NWILL

I'm liking this. Wonwill the Warlord! Has a nice ring to it, eh wot?

On a side note, there's already crossbows in Brian's Redwall time. Just sayin'. And I don't think you can get more high-tech with Redwall weaponry, while it still being in the medieval ages roughly. Though, you may be able to introduce larger animals to pull chariots. Maybe deer. *shrugs* Just a thought.

rakkety tam

yeah that sounds awesome whatever u can think of the imagination has no bounderies why should this :) alright i think we are ready to play cool just make your character normal  name age stuff like that and i would like if you could some how post a picture of youe flag i'll post my character later and also u can have as many beasts as you want as long as you can keep up with them

oh ad also when u make your warlord say what area your army and you will be in what i would it to be is you pick one of these general areas

- Northlands
- southlands
- mossflower
- west coast  (includes the rivers until about half way)
- east coast   (includes the rivers until about half way)
- an island on either west or east coast ( doesnt matter)
- the sand dunes toward the south

alright so now i just gotta say you dont have to be bad you can be anything you want pretty much you can be a raccoon if you want good bad any species you want and for whoever picks the island you have boats and same with the east and west coasts you can travel inland through the rivers

aww heck i'll make my beasts now to show ya'll exactly what ya'll need to  put up

Name: Balock Scorpian
Weapons: Katana set long and short
Apearence: Black fur with light battle armor with a scar along his left forehead down to his right cheek
Personality: usualy very quite but has a very deep strong voice that puts fear in his enemy

Area you start out with: Northlands
Army name:  Skorpian legion 77
Empire name: Skorpian
Flag: (PS mods sorry bout that can you fix it or maybe just message me the name of a topic on how to fix it myself i keep on doing that and ya'll keep on fixing  it anyway thanks)

you can have army and empire as the same thing if u want

thats who i shall be but we do need a game master so if no one wants to be him i will

PS if i'm not game master i will add a couple generals to some armys once some players have joined