News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: The Return of Zanzuthari Deathhound

Started by AbbotAlf0805, November 24, 2012, 07:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I think he means are you going to start it as soon as we finish Southsward?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

AbbotAlf0809

Ok guys we are gonna wrap up on Southsward and then get a move on this one! But after this it'll be the end of the HoR series! :( but don't fret. They're will be more where that came from!

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

AbbotAlf0809

Oh ya totally, we are accepting anyone who is interested in the story!

Jetthebinturong

I think I might join this, I read all of the others except Southsward. What is the setting for this rp? Is there a character limit? Can I have characters who do magic? I mean Zanthar was undead and then there was Legion etc. etc.

Name: Dusk
Species: Bat
Weapon: Air magic
Clothing: None
Appearance: Your typical black bat though he is slightly smaller than is usual. His eyes glow white when he is using powerful magyks
Personality: Snarky, sarcastic, pessimistic, arrogant, rude, close to very few

Name: Kalayo Flametail
Species: Fox
Weapon: Dual shortswords, fire magic
Clothing: Red tunic, brown belt with a gold buckle
Appearance: Average fox, his tailtip lights on fire when he's using magic
Personality: Mischievous, witty, sarcastic. He and Dusk get on like a house on fire (yes that was intentional)

Name: Murlo Streamhound
Species: Otter
Weapon: Cutlass, sling he also has nightvision and the ability to see the heat trails of people for ten minutes after they have left
Clothing: An olive green tunic and a black belt with a silver buckle
Appearance: Average otter
Personality: Jolly and kind-hearted he is nonetheless a brave fighter and will not stand for evil

Name: Jenna Streamhound
Weapon: Bow and arrows, able to create a clear picture of the world around her whilst also shutting out its sounds, she uses this ability to track her targets
Clothing: A purple dress
Appearance: Average otter
Personality: Calm and serene, she is incredibly gentle and will only take a life if she absolutely has to

Name: Vadis Streamhound
Weapon: Spear, water magic
Clothing: A blue tunic and hooded cloak, a brown belt with a gold buckle
Appearance: Almost black fur
Personality: Vadis is friendly, determined and strong-willed, he is very close to his family and friends

Name: Duniya Treestalker
Species: Weasel
Weapon: Dual dirks, throwing knives, earth magic
Clothing: Brown hooded tunic
Appearance: Average weasel though slightly small for her age 
Personality: Duniya is antisocial and she goes out of her way to stay away from others. Despite this she legitimately cares for the others in the group

Name: He Who Walks In Shadows
Species: Often he appears as a spectral black fox, other times a weasel and sometimes a rat. However he does have a true form, it looks like a cross between a dragon and a fox, it has rather large batlike wings and stands at whatever would be the Redwall equivalent of six foot four. In all of it's forms it has yellow eyes
weapon: A ketana fueled with dark magic, every time he kills something with it, it is added to the repertoire of beasts he may take the form of
armour: None really but it looks like he has a long black coat which goes down to his ankles, the coat has no sleeves. It also sometimes looks like he wears gauntlets
Spells: Lots of shadow spells the most prominent of which would be shadow walk from which he gets his name
-Shadow walk: Basically teleportation, he walks forwards and as he does it, phases out of the world
-Shadow spear: He flings spears of shadow, that's basically it
-Shadow grab: He sends out tendrils of shadow sometimes attempting to pick things up, others to flip them over
-Shadow blast: A last ditch attack, he sends out a ring of shadow which knocks out anything in it's radius. He only uses this to escape from a battle he believes he will lose, afterwards he cannot use magic for a day
-Soul slash: He slashes out with his ketana, stealing the soul of the intended victim, they are not dead but their soul is trapped in his ketana until someone can force it to release the creatures soul, usually in a particularly strenuous fight, he will lose his focus and let loose the last soul he claimed, this happens more often than you would think
Personality: HwWiS lives for chaos, his one aim is to cause chaos wherever he goes, he delights in the misery of others.   

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

AbbotAlf0809

No there's no character limit and magic is boss. So go ahead. If you read the others this one is were a mysterious necromancer reunite's Zanzuthari Deathhound's soul to him body. Brining him back for more evil! Muhaha!!!

Dannflower Reguba

Good luck keeping track of all them.  :P I'm re-posting my App with more detail.

Name: Arraka Darkbrush (Known as "The Phantom")
Species: Squirrel
Appearance: Jet Black fur, blazing orange eyes orange marks on paws, forehead, and streaking the tail. For clothing, imagine an Assassins creed member (Black version)
Weapons: Hidden blades, 2 knives and several small throwing implements, martial arts, and sound magic.
Personality: N/A

Other: She tends to steal weapons from those she fights as her speed is un-matchable due to her profound knowledge of sound magic, none shall escape her presence.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0809

Awesome all of you!!! Jett, your otters gonna be in like corsair crew or somethin?

W0NWILL

I'm deciding to abandon Zwerg because he's too much like Dari. I think I'll replace Zwerg with a different character that's more unique. I'll be working in him/her soon, just wanna get an idea for them in my head. Don't really have a plan for them, just want somebeast to replace Zwerg. Or maybe I'll just edit Zwerg's personality. Yeah, I think I'll do that. So, re-posting Zwerg's form.

Name: Zwerg
Species: Pygmy shrew
Weapon: Simple straight sword.
Apperance: An average pygmy shrew, absolutely tiny, with brown spikey fur. He wears a dark tunic and a similarly colored hat, with a red feather in it.
Personality: He's cheerful, honest, and loyal as the day is long. He has the appetite of a hare, and the bravado to match.

Norham Waterpaw

Name: Wisp Blazebrand
Species: Sable
Appearance: Deep brown fur. His eyes are orange, and he has a red tattoo line that goes from his shoulders to the palms of his hands. Wears a long black cloak with red and orange symbols lining the cuffs and hem. They appear to glow periodically.
Weapons: Himself. Any flammable objects around him. He will use a whole forest if necessary.
Personality: Quiet. Unsociable. Sarcastic. Dark.

He comes from a long line of Pyromancers (Fire Mages) who have been known for their ability to create fire from nothing. It is said when a Blazebrand Pyromancer dies, he becomes a small super-nova.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

AbbotAlf0809

Oh slick is he gonna be one if Zanthar's (Zanzuthari) minions?

Norham Waterpaw

I was thinking he would sort of be neutral. He doesn't really lean to either side. He just wants one to burn.  ;D

AbbotAlf0809

Norham Waterpaw