News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Weasels of Welkin.

Started by Lutra, November 25, 2012, 01:13:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phoenixfoden

Woah lutra! Bryony was awesome in the second trilogy!...i even had a small crush on her :-[.......anyway she was definitly a stand out charicter in the second trilogy,she was a vet(doctor) and smarter than alot of weasel and stoat jacks!

Lutra

She lived long enough to be in the second triology?  First triology I don't recall her doing anything spectacular.  She did help with healing but like Luke, I don't remember much of what she did for the band.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

phoenixfoden

She is bryonys ancestor,just like everyone else in the second trilogy

Romsca

Should I be the first or the second? Because I don't know much about either

Lutra

Your call really.  Sounds like Bryony's ancestor did more in the second triology than Bryony did in the first.

Just a reminder, you're basically walking into an RP which is going to be reallly interesting as most everyone has not read both triologies...I think only one person has read all six books.  So don't worry if you don't know everything.  I don't know everything because I haven't read the second triology, but that isn't going to stop me.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Romsca

OK I'll be the one from the second series

Lutra

Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Romsca

Can you give some details about her, like her personality, etc. ?

Lutra

I haven't read the second triology to know. Sorry. :(
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Romsca

well phoenix has so i'll ask him

Lutra

Just to update, I will wait for someone else to post before I go any further, otherwise it looks like I'm talking to myself and many characters. :P  I probably should get an intro post about the rats in there though.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Romsca

Since everyone so far is from the first trilogy can I be the first Bryony instead?

Lutra

Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Romsca

Tiria Wildlough

She's kind of nice and softhearted, but not too much. She's also a vegetarian.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.