News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Start of It All Signup

Started by Buckler The Leg Buckler, December 01, 2012, 01:59:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: danflorreguba on December 03, 2012, 03:57:44 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on December 03, 2012, 03:19:07 AM
  Hey, Dan, do you think Arrain could be friends with Silent?  I know that Silent is supposed to be a solo squirrel, but could she have maybe one friend that understands her or something?  (If you don't want to, that's fine)

Sounds interesting... A little curious... Is Arrain from the North? Does he have a level of understanding belieing his age?

The idea shows promise though.  :)

Yes, Arrain is from the North (because I can do the Northerner accent, but not a hare accent ;)).  And, before I answer your other question, what's "belieing" supposed to be?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

It's a little hard to explain if you don't know what it means.... Kind of like an unusual amount of.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

If you mean that Arrain understands Silent to the point that he could be family, yes, that could work.  Though, he'd be a different species.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Buckler The Leg Buckler

This RP hasn't been that active, I'm shutting it down. :'(
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Dannflower Reguba

WHAT! NOOOOOOO!  >:( If you do that I'll just repost it!

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Buckler The Leg Buckler

I don't really know what's gonna happen, so...
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Rainshadow

Well, the only way to know is to try.  If you try, you'll know at some point.  ;)  I wouldn't mind knowing!  *Hint, hint*

Redwaller

Look, if you think your RP isn't moving quick enough, I've got a few RPs that I started in the middle of summer and still there isn't enough people to start! :o

WarriorOfMossflower

Buckler, don't give up! This sounds really interesting and fun. We can jump right into the RP and make up the plot as we go along!
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Dannflower Reguba

lol, the plot is on pg. 1.  :D You'll notice that a lot of OOC's that don't produce an RP or promise to produce one soon, generally are ignored until the GM posts again.  :)

WarriorOfMossflower

dann, I meant that we can add details to the plot as we go along. The front page only has the basis for the whole story, and not everything laid out.  :)

Dannflower Reguba

That's generally how these RP's play out.  :)

Buckler The Leg Buckler

OK, I'll keep this going! ;D Tell me when you guys are ready for me to post the story.

WarriorOfMossflower

I don't know about the rest, but I'm ready!

Mattio

Name Minnoch
Species squirrel
Age 25
Weapons dagger bow and sling
Desc gray with black belly
Other can play the mandolin. Sometimes fun or rude
Gender male