News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Start of It All Signup

Started by Buckler The Leg Buckler, December 01, 2012, 01:59:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buckler The Leg Buckler

This story is based on before Lord Stonepaw, like how Salamandastron was fortified. It depicts the start of the vermin, the allegiance between hares and badgers,and the foundation of our beloved Redwall series.

Please join, and I will be the first badger ever. Hares, vermin, and the vermin lord, which needs to be a black bear, are open to pick. If you have any other animals, PM me and I will allow it.

Onyx Starstripe was walking alone. He needed to find some shelter that he could use for the night. He had heard from a bird that the vermin lord and his scouts were moving closer to here. Facing an enemy in the black night would be risky, so Onyx wouldn't chance it. He looked behind, and saw a black shadow. They had seen him...
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Rainshadow

Interesting idea!  I might want to join this one.

Name:  Arrain
  Species:  Hare
  Weapons:  Dagger, sling, boxing, fire (carries flint around to light things)
  Appearance:  Black fur, yellow/green eyes, yellow/green tunic
  Personality:  Rather loyal, but doesn't trust easily, fun-loving, cheerful, free spirited
  Strengths:  Very good boxer, good with the sling, excellent swimmer, very good at using fire, can climb well
  Weaknesses:  Not very good with his dagger, doesn't like killing others, tends to light things on fire while trying to light something else
  Other:  Arrain would join the badger's army.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Name: Yoliea
Species: Hare
Weapons: Blowgun, rapier
Appearance: Average hare, nothing special.
Personality: Rather noble and a good leader, as she led a tribe for several seasons, but is the jealous type.

Name: Paya
Species: Otter
Weapons: Short spear, which she can use very well.
Appearance: Very tall for an otter with jet black fur.
Personality: She is a stern, commanding type, though quite quiet, she believes that she should only speak when needed.

Buckler The Leg Buckler

"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

With the GM's approval I've made this character:

Name: Martin the Elder Warrior
Species: Mouse
Weapon: Sword with red pommel stone(AKA Martin the Warrior's old sword)
Appearance: Golden fur, deep blue eyes, tall, kingly look on his face, kingly figure.

Buckler The Leg Buckler

I'm thinking the hares would live in a different place, and end up meeting Onyx.

BrookSkimmer

I would like to join as the vermin lord and another vermin character. Ill have details up in about 2 hours.

Redwaller

I'll also make a vermin general:

Name: Dranfor Rofnard
Species: Fox
Appearance: Grey fur, green eyes, leather jerkin, mean look, taller than average
Weapons: Double-bladed battle-axe, long bladed dagger(both have saphire pommelstones)

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Ok. Accepted! Yay, I'm glad this is goin' well, since it's my first RP I've made. :D

W0NWILL

I was thinking that several of the hares that want to join Onyx could be in Yoleia's tribe.

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Yah, and the rest could be in Arrain's tribe. They could meet up and join.

W0NWILL

I don't think Arrain has a tribe, from what I see.

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Ok, then maybe it could be just be Yoleia's tribe, and every hare is in it, excluding those who want to be alone.

Dannflower Reguba

Mind if I play a squirrel?

And here is a revision to Rofnard's axe (hope it presents what you are picturing Redwaller!)

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This