OOC/ signup for "In articulo mortis, Caelitus mihi vires"(new players welcomed!)

Started by Griffen, December 11, 2012, 12:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

so which one? (see my entry before voting)

keep with the old
7 (77.8%)
start with the new
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Dannflower Reguba

Okay. A little (or a lot) confused. But I like your idea. (I voted for keep with the old before reading the post).
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

ok, so can i get a count of who wants what. sorry i probaly should have just done this first so people dont mess up (andrew), thanks :)

Redwaller

Griffen

well truly all i need to know is the people who want the new one so i can help them adjust to the old one since it got the most votes.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Griffen

no, you do not. however if you want to know a lot, go to my profile and click my website. there you will find my blog. a lot of good info that is need to know up there :)

cregga rose eyes

I really thinking about joining with Emerald, but I don't know any of the back story.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Griffen

Dont need to know the back story because its not all that relevant to the newcomers. but if you would like to know a little (who is the NPCs and what not) follow this link.

http://griffenssommersolstice.blogspot.com/2012/06/where-its-at.html read as much as you want to know. :)

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner