News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

charicters that could have lived

Started by phoenixfoden, December 11, 2012, 12:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phoenixfoden

This is for disscusion of charicters that may not have died like rose and plugg.

Kitsune

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLUGG SHOULD HAVE LIVED!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL just made fool of self but whateves ;)

Skyblade

We've had alot of discussions about characters like Rose that could've lived but these topics are interesting.  They leave room for mystery and different outcomes. ^.^

I don't think Klitch lived, because it said in the book that the water Farren (i forgot his name but along that lines) poisioned killed a hare right away. And he drank it.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Romsca

Well it wasn't the same water it was the food that killed the hare. He could have used a less severe poison and also poisoned some of the medicine so that also would have killed the hares

Tam and Martin

I would have liked Rose to live but it is sort of good that she died. Just think for a moment. If Rose would have lived, Martin and her would have gone back to Noonvale, gotten married, and lived there for the rest of their lives (possibly). Martin would never travel to Mossflower and the woodlanders (Bella, Skipper, Amber, Ben Stickle, Gonff etc.) would have a slim chance of winning over Tsarmina. Tsarmina would keep ruling and the woodlanders would have been killed or captured. Thus, Redwall Abbey would never be built. She could possibly even rule over Salamandastron and the whole land. Sorry for the Long Post :-\
just wanted to share that.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

phoenixfoden

Quote from: Romsca on December 11, 2012, 06:46:49 PM
Well it wasn't the same water it was the food that killed the hare. He could have used a less severe poison and also poisoned some of the medicine so that also would have killed the hares
the fox used different poisins for different things.the hare only died instantly because he used the wrong amount of poisin.he could have done the same with klitches water but didint put enouth poisin to kill in it and im sure he only drank a small amount.

Redwaller

Quote from: phoenixfoden on December 11, 2012, 08:46:23 PM
Quote from: Romsca on December 11, 2012, 06:46:49 PM
the fox used different poisins for different things.the hare only died instantly because he used the wrong amount of poisin.he could have done the same with klitches water but didint put enouth poisin to kill in it and im sure he only drank a small amount.
Why would he have poisoned the water without putting enough to kill? His goal was to kill them all.

phoenixfoden

If he made the mistake of putting to much poisin in then he could have made the mistake of putting not enougth in.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Romsca

Quote from: phoenixfoden on December 11, 2012, 09:54:57 PM
If he made the mistake of putting to much poisin in then he could have made the mistake of putting not enougth in.

So true!

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on December 11, 2012, 09:56:30 PM
Shogg should have lived

maybe

Redwaller

Quote from: Romsca on December 11, 2012, 11:52:51 PM
Quote from: phoenixfoden on December 11, 2012, 09:54:57 PM

So true!
Well, that's different, you can easily put too much,but not putting enough is easy to do, just check the quantity of liquid you put in.(apart from the fact of being an expert poisoner)

phoenixfoden

Well expert poisiners dont put too much in very often and also it didint say that klitch died he just could have blacked out.

Romsca

You're right!  :D
After Romsca I think that might be my next fanfic.

Redwaller

Even if Klitch had just blacked out, he would have been found by one of the hares and killed.

Romsca

Maybe not. He probably hid pretty well