Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Accepted :D

your in Redwall Abbey

W0NWILL

Name: Hise
Species: Shrew
Weapon: None
Personality: No-nonsense, rarely cracks a smile, has good knowledge of farming and how to purify water
Appearance: Average shrew, dark brown fur, red headband, green kilt

Griffen

accepted, your at redwall abbey

Redwaller

Quote from: Griffen on December 17, 2012, 07:48:50 PM
sweet, i remember that name... but from where?? and i thought about that also but since they are mindless they can't be controlled.

PS: your accepted, a few more and we can start.
The name is from Battle of the Fortresses, Redwall Abbey Vermin and Summer Solstice.

And the zombies, I was thinking of like they just walk around and attack any living thing.

Griffen

ah yes thats where they are from :) well like i said your accepted. and i will think later about zombie positions :D

Redwaller

Redwaller

I know it's a double post, but the other players have probably already viewed it.

But what do we do about the scavenging stuff?

Griffen

Name: shine
Species: Squirrel
Appearance: grey fur.
Personality: born leader
Occupation: leader of forest thieves. (all are dead besides him)

his left eye has started to twitch a few days ago. infected?

@redwaller: talk about going to a near by village (there are a lot of them in this RP) or going around the abbey it self.

Redwaller

Griffen

just saying guy and girls, a few of the people will be going scouting soon for supplies and weapons.

W0NWILL

Another character, Hise won't be around forever.

Name: Elay
Species: Rabbit
Personality: Like all rabbits, jumpy and nervous, but less-so than others due to years living above ground, she deals with things logically, though she may sometimes jump to conclusions. She doesn't think she's right, she knows she's right and not afraid to show it. She always has a sharp remark or witty comeback ready. She's a little vain and very proud of herself, she won't accept help even if she really needs it, but that doesn't stop her from crying help in a tight situation, if one answers that plea, that rabbit would get their head bitten off.
Strengths: Smart and fast
Weaknesses: Not the strongest, proud
Appearance: Overall, her fur is the grey of clouds just starting to fill with precipitation, she has darker fur, the colour of a proper storm cloud around the tips of her lop-ears and her toes. She has not-quite-white fur on her chest that stops just under her chin. She carries herself with a dignified and bold posture.

Griffen

accepted :)

ADDED
try to keep them as long as you can, it will get harder the longer it goes :)

W0NWILL

Yes, I have no plans to let Hise die so soon, I like his character.

Griffen

Griffen

Name: fecksha omsha
Species: mouse
Weapons: None
Appearance: tan, with black rings around the eyes.

Also: he is leaving with Rofnard.