News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

1,000 Ways to get rid of your dance partner!

Started by Kitsune, December 18, 2012, 03:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is this topic...

VERY intersting!!
Pretty interesting!
Ok
Kinda interesting...
Boring

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

72. Ztart dancin' ze Can-Can dance an' keep doin it for every zong.
73. Requezt ze Hamzterdance Zong.
74. Talk tae yerzelf, an' zen ztart arguin' real loudly (ztill viz yerzelf) vhen zey azk ye aboot it.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ferrousferret

Thank HeahInAnotherGalaxy for putting it in my head with his post, but:

75- Randomly throw him/her back halfway through a slow song, yell "Break it down! Can't touch this!," then begin crabwalking back & forth in front of him/ her.

rachel25

76 leave in the middle of a dance rehearsal to get a sandwich and then come back and spend the rest of the section talking about your sandwich 

Dag Downyfur

Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Dag Downyfur

Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

rachel25

79 sing about your squid all day and follow your dance partener home still sing about squid

Dag Downyfur

80. During a really slow song...yell "AND DO THE HARLEM SHAKE!" and start dancing weirdly.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

81. Imitate yer favourite cartoon characterz.
82. Drezz up like Ron at ze Yule Ball an' zen refuze tae dance.
83. Bring yer dog tae ze dance.
84. Drezz up az a bird an' "fly" around ze dance floor.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rusvul

85: Stab them.
86: Kick them.
87: Constantly talk about your boyfriend/girlfriend (Even if you're making it all up), and constantly compare them to whoever you're dancing with.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Dag Downyfur

Maudie

90. Pirouette (I think that's the word I'm looking for) with them along, then sweep your leg under both of their feet. They will land right on their back.
;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Delthion

#92. Tell them your a psychopath going through rehab.
#93. Show your parents to him/her.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.