Kind of......
2 (10.5%)
I have another idea(post it if you do)
0 (0%)
not really....
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Tiria Wildlough

Looks like I'll have to be the villain!  ::)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Gonff

I'd like to join...

Name: Putley De Ramo Parmare
Species: hare

Name: Trinn
Species: Squirrel
Other: She is an orphan found by redwall creatures when she was young. She is rather independent. She loves the woods and can use a small bow and arrows rather well.

I also thought about being someone else. Maybe the abbess, but we'll see how this goes first.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Alessandro Reinares

Here is mine:

Name: Alivaned Doodledoop
Species: Hare
Other: Good ol' rascal, ol' gel. Doncha know? Wot wot! :D Joins the group without asking.

Redwall Musician

I want to have another character:

Name: Maypetal
Species: Hare (girl)
Other: An actress. Can make herself cry over nothing. But can be serious too.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Alessandro Reinares

Name: Navius
Species: Squirrel
Other: Trigoma's "bodyguard" otherwise he just likes following him.

James Gryphon

I might be interested in trying to be the thief/assassin, if nobody else is interested, but I'll need some time to think about it.
« Subject to editing »

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

If you want you can have Easóg as the thief/assassin, if nobody else is interested.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

James Gryphon

Well, I was thinking something a bit more... different, myself.

Specifically, a grey vole. The idea was that he would be a perfect thief, since nobody would suspect him because of his species.
« Subject to editing »

Lady_Gwalia

That's a good idea :) You can be the assassin/thief if you want
High or the hills, far or the seas,
Fly with the small birds and follow the breeze,
Go with your heart, where would you roam?
Back to the rose colored stones you call home.
~The Pearls of Lutra

James Gryphon

Name: Terrus
Physical Description: Light brown fur; slightly below average size. Consistently wears a brown cloak. Wields a short sword; also tends to carry along some small trinkets with him in his pockets.
Place of Residence: A previously abandoned system of mole tunnels, hidden in the Western Plains
Species: Vole
Motivation: Wants to get as many "friends" as possible.
Personality: Seemingly light-hearted and sociable, but deeply delusional. Ascribes anthropomorphic qualities to inanimate objects and non-sentient creatures, speaking to them as though they're listening and can understand him. Can be easily soothed, manipulated, and controlled by someone who pretends to understand his condition.
« Subject to editing »

James Gryphon

Didn't think about it when I was writing the story, but I did a slight PP of the main villain in my opening post. I was trying to imply that the villain manipulated or conned mine into taking on this task. If this portrayal isn't okay with you, it can be explained away in one of your posts as just being my character's wild imagination. The fact that he's verifiably insane should help deal with many such misunderstandings. ;)
« Subject to editing »

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Would it be ok if Easóg was secretly sent to follow Terrus to make sure he got the job done or something like that?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

James Gryphon

Sure, no problem with that.
« Subject to editing »

SaberTruth

How do I join? I won't get to do this very often though.
I will have to sort through my list of over three hundred names that I have made up, did not copy any of them.
Me and a friend have been doing a little bit of this over the phone, didn't know it was called role playing though.

Saber Truth

Gonff

To join just post the name, species, occupation, age, appearance, and anything else you want to, about the creature you want to be. You can be up to three characters.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday