0 (0%)
not really....
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 17, 2011, 07:45:30 AM
Quote from: Redwall Musician on July 17, 2011, 04:55:26 AM
Quote from: James Gryphon on July 17, 2011, 04:00:24 AM
Well, there's Babel, Whinsil, Sundew, Maypetal, Putley De Ramo, and Alivaned, for six, if we count Sundew as a hare (maybe 5.5 if we count her as half of one).

Whatever the number, though, it's still quite a few.

The other most popular creature is squirrel -- since I count six of those too.

Larger creatures are taking over Redwall! MICE AND VOLES UNITE!

But am I the only girl hare?

Also, let's use 5 1/2, not 5.5. Decimal numbers are evil.

No they're nay, percents are evil!
No, BEAVERS are evil!!!  :o NOT HERE!

Anyway, it doesn't really matter too much that there are lots of hares and squirrels, they're just popular creatures. *Shrugs*
Received mostly negative reviews.

Lady_Gwalia

If anyone has a character I missed, or has added a new character without doing a description, please PM me the info and I'll post a new list. The same with changes to your character description. And if you do change your description please don't make it a drastic change.

The next point we need to get to in the plot is getting ready for a midsummer feast. So, Abbess, please announce that somehow(you are leader of Redwall, after all) Friar, you can be cooking for that and preparing.
Everyone else just remember that's next and your characters can do things for it too. Also, the traveling players need to stay in Moss flower woods until the feast is announced and being prepared for.  Any characters traveling, it might be useful to join in with the players to get to Redwall, just a suggestion but you should be at Redwall soon unless you were having them do something along the way.
High or the hills, far or the seas,
Fly with the small birds and follow the breeze,
Go with your heart, where would you roam?
Back to the rose colored stones you call home.
~The Pearls of Lutra

James Gryphon

Just noticed something (which has a little to do with the setting).

As mentioned before, there's five to six hares currently in the story -- at least two of which live at Redwall.

The plot says that this story takes place between Mattimeo and Pearls of Lutra, but according to the Redwall Wiki, Pearls of Lutra states that after Basil Stag Hare's death, Redwall Abbey didn't have a hare until Clecky.

Whereas at our current pace, we're well on our way to having more hares in-building than at any other time in Redwall's history except during The Long Patrol.

We can change the era that this story is set in, or say that this is an "alternate universe" or something, where Pearls of Lutra and on never happened, but right now it is a tad inconsistent.
« Subject to editing »

Lady_Gwalia

Well, if it bother's you, you can say its not before Pearl's of Lutra.
Better yet, this is AFTER all of the books.  Pleas stop complaining. You're the only one who's been picky. This is a friendly roleplaying game for us to enjoy ourselves making a story of Redwall. Not a perfectly accurate novel.
~The Pearls of Lutra

James Gryphon

I'm sorry if it seems like I'm trying to stir up strife; my goal's just to make things as accurate and/or good as they can be, so there won't be any room for complaint later on, and so this RP will be one of the highest-quality ones around.

Although I expect it will be a learning experience for everyone, hopefully when we look back at it later on we won't have any regrets, or be able to pick out anything that would damage the overall work. It probably won't be perfect... but I want to be able to know that we did the best we could do at the time.

Also: About what time do you want my thief/semi-assassin to show up, relative to the Players and the Feast? I was pretty vague in the story, so I can have him come along any time you want him.
« Subject to editing »

Lady_Gwalia

It'd be easier for your character to get into the Abby with the players, you can do that if you want. Or you can just turn up. But I think going with the players would work better.
~The Pearls of Lutra

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

While Easóg stays outside, as I highly doubt an armed stoat would be much welcomed in the abbey. (not to mention he isnae supposed to let the thief/assassin ken that he's there...)
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Name: Lady Amber
Species:Squirrel
Weapons of choice: bow and arrows (of course!), dirk, blowpipe and poison darts.
Fur colour: Bright russte coloured, sandy streaks through-out her tail.
Other info: Is the great-great-great-great-great-great granddaughter of the first Lady Amber.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Lady_Gwalia

Not going to be able to roleplay again till Monday. You lot can continue with the feast preparation and the start of the feast. Even to stealing the sword if you want. I was thinking that Trigoma could go to steal the sword, but it'll already be gone. Something like that. I'll join you Monday :) Have fun!

LadyAmber4ever~Thank you for joining us!  I'll post a new character thing-amy soon.
~The Pearls of Lutra

Nightfire

I'm glad to have joined. Just call me Lady Amber, please. The '4ever' part of my name is in honor of my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandmother.  ;)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

I'm going to jump in with my otter character. Or is it too late to do that? ???
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Gonff

It's not to late, jump right in!
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Nightfire

I have another another character I'd like to join in.

Name: Streamblaze
Species: Otter
Appearance: Chocolate-coloured fur with a creamy white throat. Wears a leather belt with a sling. She also carries twin javelins. Has a woven reed bracelet on her left arm. This bracelet is dyed with the colours green, amber, and red.

Gonff

Lady Amber: Do you want Streamblaze to be in the same group of otters Trinn is in?
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Nightfire

And what group of otters is that? And who is Trinn? Sorry about the ignorance, I came into this RP a little late.