not really....
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Another 'un:

Name: Togan
Species: Squirrel
Other: Brown fur, is constantly getting into trouble, usual dibbuun antics
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

BasilStagHare

Whoever is the Vermin or somebody, please start. :(
Trying to stop me read the Redwall Series is like telling a Hare that he's on rations for a whole season.

Lady_Gwalia

Finally, someone wanting to play a dibbin! You can join the lot traipsing after Tey and Trigoma if you want.
SaberTruth, just post you're character info, you can copy and past from the first one. Hope you can join us!
BasilStagHare, The vermin plot line has been started. Just find where it left of and jump in with your character. :)
High or the hills, far or the seas,
Fly with the small birds and follow the breeze,
Go with your heart, where would you roam?
Back to the rose colored stones you call home.
~The Pearls of Lutra

James Gryphon

This doesn't really matter a whole bunch, I guess, but it's something that just started bothering me.

Could we decapitalize the H in "THe Quest for the Sword"? It's drivin' me crazy. ;)
« Subject to editing »

Lady_Gwalia

I did that by accident. Oops...... It's been bugging me too, but I can't fix it. Sorry about that!
~The Pearls of Lutra

Gonff

You should be able to change it by clicking modify on the first post you did on there and change it.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Lady_Gwalia

~The Pearls of Lutra

Trigoma

hey lady gwalia. i was wondering if you could make a caracter list to avoid confusion. thanks!

P.S. if you wanna use my format thats fine with me, but itd be better if you made your own lol
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Lady_Gwalia

Character list! :)
QuoteGwalia
Name: Elya

species: squirrel maid

Appearance: Reddish fur, dressed in a forest green tunic, always carries at least a pair of throwing knives.

other: Performs as singer, harpist and knife thrower, as well as performing as in any skits the players put on.(Songs from the books can be used by the players, if they fit the moment)

Name: Tey

species: mouse maid

Appearance: A small brown mouse maid dressed in a simple sky-blue dress, rather shy

other: is also interested in Abby history, knows many songs, poems and riddles from Redwall's past
CreggaRoseEyes~
Name: Shellmara Galedeep
Species: Otter
Occupation: Nothing in particular, just wanders around Mossflower. Hates vermin.
Appearance: Slim build, with dark brown fur. Has two cutlasses in her belt in case of vermin.

Name: Selah the Black
Species: Pine Marten
Appearance: Black with a yellow patch on her neck. Has a curved sword.
Trigoma~
Name: Trigoma
occupation: wanderer, doesn't mess with vermin if they don't mess with him

species: Squirrel

Appearance: Jet black. no weapons but his paws and head. would like weapons though lol

other: just wanders everywhere. Doesn't know about Redwall. It's were he's heading without knowing
HeadInAnotherGalaxy~
Name: Babel Ritachanayitanakimdibrunoskii
Species: Hare
Other: Talks and "babbles" too much. Other beasts have trouble pronouncing his last name (go figure...). Lives at Redwall.
Name: Easóg Zynilte (Eh-soe-g Zin-il-t)
Species: Stoat
Occupation: I guess a slightly important beast in the bad beast's horde (assuming that their is a horde...)
Other: Wears a kilt and a tartan cap, green eyes and reddish-brownish fur, wields two swords and has two knives as well, comes from the Northlands
Name: Togan
Other: Brown fur, is constantly getting into trouble, usual dibbun antics
BasilStagHare~
Name: Whinsil

Age: Old enough to be adult but not too old to be an elder.

Appearance: Young in seasons, dressed in a blue tunic (from his father who was a soldier at Salamandastron), and carries a sling everywhere he goes!
Redwall Musician
Name: Sundew
Species: Mouse
Other: Can throw knives. Was raised by hares so talks like a hare. Left home when her family was killed by vermin. Is loud spoken and a little brave. (Note I say "a little".)
Name: Maypetal
Species: Hare (girl)
Other: An actress. Can make herself cry over nothing. But can be serious too.

DanielofRedwall~
Name: Webbtail (I'm always him, he's my character! His age etc always changes though)
Species: Otter
Age: Quite young, about 16 seasons, which is a little older then Matthias was in Redwall.
Appearance: Wears whatever otters usually wears.
Other: A master of all weapons but uses a sling at long range and for short range an otter javelin or a sword, but mostly an otter javelin.

Name: Joey
Occupation: Abbey warrior (I can't see any other abbey warrior)
Appearance: Normal squirrel hair.
Other: Webbtail's best mate. Normally uses Martin's sword, however, since it's stolen he is learning how to use an otter javelin. Can be very stubborn and rebellious. An absolute champion tree climber.
Nature Lover

Name: Putley De Ramo Parmare
Species: hare

Name: Trinn
Other: She is an orphan found by Redwall creatures when she was young. She is rather independent. She loves the woods and can use a small bow and arrows rather well.
Crantor the Bloody~
Name: Alivaned Doodledoop
Other: Good ol' rascal, ol' gel. Doncha know? Wot wot!
Name: Navius
Other: Trigoma's "bodyguard" otherwise he just likes following him.
James Gryphon~
Name: Terrus
Physical Description: Light brown fur; slightly below average size. Consistently wears a brown cloak. Wields a short sword; also tends to carry along some small trinkets with him in his pockets.
Place of Residence: A previously abandoned system of mole tunnels, hidden in the Western Plains
Species: Vole
Motivation: Wants to get as many "friends" as possible.
Personality: Seemingly light-hearted and sociable, but deeply delusional. Ascribes anthropomorphic qualities to inanimate objects and non-sentient creatures, speaking to them as though they're listening and can understand him. Can be easily soothed, manipulated, and controlled by someone who pretends to understand his condition.

~The Pearls of Lutra

Trigoma

oooo pretty lol jk. cool ty!
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

James Gryphon

So that's like six hares, counting the mousehare.

Anyone care to take a guess at what species is the best-represented in our RP? ;)
« Subject to editing »

Redwall Musician

Quote from: James Gryphon on July 17, 2011, 03:43:34 AM
So that's like six hares, counting the mousehare.

Anyone care to take a guess at what species is the best-represented in our RP? ;)

I counted 4, or 5 including Sundew. She is not a mousehare! She is a haremouse.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

James Gryphon

Well, there's Babel, Whinsil, Sundew, Maypetal, Putley De Ramo, and Alivaned, for six, if we count Sundew as a hare (maybe 5.5 if we count her as half of one).

Whatever the number, though, it's still quite a few.

The other most popular creature is squirrel -- since I count six of those too.

Larger creatures are taking over Redwall! MICE AND VOLES UNITE!
« Subject to editing »

Redwall Musician

Quote from: James Gryphon on July 17, 2011, 04:00:24 AM
Well, there's Babel, Whinsil, Sundew, Maypetal, Putley De Ramo, and Alivaned, for six, if we count Sundew as a hare (maybe 5.5 if we count her as half of one).

But am I the only girl hare?

Also, let's use 5 1/2, not 5.5. Decimal numbers are evil.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Redwall Musician on July 17, 2011, 04:55:26 AM
Quote from: James Gryphon on July 17, 2011, 04:00:24 AM

But am I the only girl hare?

Also, let's use 5 1/2, not 5.5. Decimal numbers are evil.

No they're nay, percents are evil!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.