Main Menu

opinions on what is supposed to be the end of the world 12/21/12

Started by rakkety tam, December 20, 2012, 07:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkety tam

so i dont realy believe it will end and just thought i would ask your thoughts
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Tam and Martin

The world will end (It says so in the Bible) but it will end when God says it does

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

W0NWILL

I would go out to the street and laugh at the people who think the world's going to end today, but it's raining.

Rainshadow

God says that the world is going to end, but He said that we wouldn't know.  My belief is that the world won't end tomorrow.  I'll be having a party on Saturday.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

The world will end, and when it dose you better hope your heart is right and you are with the Lord almighty.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tiria Wildlough

People are totally calm where I live...but then my house is farther away from the street, so I haven't seen any people outside yet.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on December 20, 2012, 10:20:39 PM
The world will end, and when it dose you better hope your heart is right and you are with the Lord almighty.
I whole heatedly agree.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AxeHound

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AxeHound

W0NWILL

This made me laugh.

Quote from: Charles M. SchulzDon't worry about the world coming to an end. It's already tomorrow in Australia.

AxeHound

Rainshadow

Quote from: AxeHound on December 21, 2012, 11:01:39 PM
Kinda quiet for an Apocalypse, don't you think?

Well, in case you didn't know, my people were trying to invade the earth today, but a dumb British doctor fought us off.  We Martians just wanted another planet to rule!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers