News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Baby Animal for 2013!

Started by BrookSkimmer, December 29, 2012, 11:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phoenixfoden

awwww its funny to think all wolves were this cute at this age.

Rainshadow

Quote from: phoenixfoden on January 02, 2013, 09:47:24 PM

Nearly all babies are cute.  ;)  Nearly.  Not human babies.  They're just... gross looking.  And they smell funny.  Eh, I'm weird that way.  I don't like little kids.  I like little animals, but not little kids.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

phoenixfoden

haha me too most human babies are troll faced to me lol

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 02, 2013, 10:48:56 PM

Nearly all babies are cute.  ;)  Nearly.  Not human babies.  They're just... gross looking.  And they smell funny.  Eh, I'm weird that way.  I don't like little kids.  I like little animals, but not little kids.  :P
I definitely  like animals better than celebrities.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on January 02, 2013, 11:34:49 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on January 02, 2013, 10:48:56 PM

I definitely  like animals better than celebrities.

Amen!  You can't snuggle with celebrities.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Slagar Mc Muffin

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on January 02, 2013, 05:28:43 PM
These are so great! Feel free to change them around whenever you want. Any ideas for new avatar themes?

whats with: fav redwall character
                      film/comic charakters we loved since we was 6 years old
                      favourite food ;D

oh,and my current baby-animal is choosen by me cause i love creepy red-eyed things

please feed my kitty- thank you!
A lovely message to all the haters in the world : Keep your awesomely big nose into your own buisness!  sincerely,amy ^^

Tam and Martin

I second the Redwall Animal theme.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Romsca

Rainshadow

I say either Redwall animal themes or movie themes.  Personally I want to do that because I found an awesome Hobbit avatar, but that's just me.  ;)

Another idea that I was just thinking of would be to make a theme for a song you like.  I wouldn't mind that as a theme.

Redwallfan7

More theme ideas:

Favorite scenery

Favorite era

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Romsca

Once Brookskimmer draws Romsca, that will be my profile pic