Forest Frenzies! RP

Started by Kitsune, January 02, 2013, 03:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cregga rose eyes

"That would be nice." Emerald said. She was trying to be on her best behavior.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Nobody

(I never know the time in a roleplay)

MarielGullwhacker

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, but Abbot....!! Look at all my new friends! Surely you are so kind always, and would allow your favorite hamster maid the privilege of a very brief snack with these woodland beasts. Then I promise to be off to bed! I'm older than the Dibbuns you know! (by a few seasons). AND, you know how much I love strawberry tarts!

Rainshadow

Vigelem had already made her way over to the table and she crouched down next to the hamstermaid.  It might have looked uncomfortable, but crouching made her more ready if anything were to happen.  Out of the corner of her eye, the black chipmunk watched the foxes, not trusting them at all.
  Tharn walked over to the table, sitting down next to the chipmunk.  He tried to blend in, but wasn't sure how well he was doing at that.  He just didn't want to be seen my Sothen!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Kitsune

"It's past midnight, my friend." Amphalis took Daisy's paw. "You could count yourself lucky, because this is about all I might punish you for your little getaway. Plus, it's past midnight. ...Tell you what. When the tarts are ready, you can take one up to your room, ok?" He walked off, and everybeast could faintly hear him waking up and talking to the Friar.

OOC: I'm not shooing you off forever, you can go up a few stairs and listen in or something.

BIC: Sothen went off to help carry the platters, and when he, the abbot, and the Friar came back, he said, "Oh, hello Tharn! Where have you been?" He had his back turned to him before, but now he didn't.

Nobody

Tranquility flicked her tail. She was staring at the Abbot in an eerie fashion.

Kitsune

Amphalis set a platter down and said, "Eat up! ...oh! Um, hello..." he said to Tranquillity. He was unerved by her eerie gaze.

Rainshadow

Tharn looked at the squirrel, saying, "I, er, got lost for a bit.  I'm alright now, though."
  Vigelem looked curiously at the rabbit, but said nothing.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Nobody

Tranquility nodded in greeting, standing back up.

Kitsune

Sothen sat down at a table, highly curious about Tharn's behavior.

Amphalis handed Daisy a tart and made a little shooing motion with his paws. "Off to bed, now. And don't wake up all the other beasts with lip-smacking!"

MarielGullwhacker

"Oh Phooey, Abbot! But, all right." Daisy frowned as she took the strawberry tart from the Abbot and headed for the stairs. She began stuffing the yummy pastry into her mouth. After she had climbed a few steps, she turned around and realized she couldn't be seen, but she could still hear most of what was going on! Daisy decided to sit quietly on the steps and finish her pastry and listen to what was going on with the new beasts.

Kitsune

Mattio

Whered that rabbit come from? "Do you have and leek pie?" Mask looked around for one."Me ould ma
Used to make those."

Kitsune

"Um, sure. One second." Amphalis scuttled off busily to tell the Friar.

Sothen turned to Vigelem. "So, what areas do you patrol?" He asked.

Rainshadow

Vigelem turned her head to look at the larger squirrel.  "I do not patrol, I merely watch.  I'm not a soldier.  I see no need to patrol these woods.  I watch over the whole forest, though.  No beast ever notices me, sitting in the trees above them.  Especially vermin."

OOC:  Just gonna say, even if Sothen isn't very big, Vigelem is rather small.  Not as small as a Dibbun or a young beast, but just shorter than your average adult.  ;)