News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Forest Frenzies! RP

Started by Kitsune, January 02, 2013, 03:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarielGullwhacker

Sister Veroni was tending to Cole in the infirmary. "Now, now, you big fox beast. Hold still and I'll get that wound fixed up right as rain in a jiffy!" Sister Veroni started to clean out Cole's injured shoulder with warm water and soap.

To Slatter, the weasel, out like a light on the bed, Sister Veroni muttered, "My, what on earth happened to this beast? She's out cold!"

Romsca

Cole

Cole winced as the soap and water stung his wound. As soon as she was done, he would see how many guards were watching Martin's sword...

OOC: @Jetthebinturong: Can the oarslaves be free yet?

MarielGullwhacker

"There you go, Cole! You'll be fine as long as you take it easy for awhile. Now go easy with that shoulder. I'll bet if you run off to the kitchen, and you mind your manners, you'll find some tasty treats waiting for you!" Sister Veroni said.

Sister Veroni walked over to see what she could do to help Slatter, who was collapsed on the bed in the infirmary.

Romsca

Cole

The fox left the infirmary and headed off to where he saw Martin's sword. When he got there, he checked several times to make sure nobeast could see him. He couldn't see anybeast else at the moment, but he thought he heard footsteps down the hall. He had to work quickly. He reached up and took the sword from above the tapestry, and put it in his belt. He could now see the creature's shadow from the hall they were coming from, so he ducked into a nearby closet and locked the door.

Jetthebinturong

OOC: sure

Sasam came up from the kitchens where he had gone soon after the others had left. As he entered the great hall the first thing he noticed was that the sword of Martin had gone. Drawing his blade he called out his challenge to the thief "So can you use the sword that you just stole?" he looked around for the thief "Come out and fight me now, if I win you put the sword back and I'll tell no one about it, if I lose you can walk out of here with that sword" he waited for an answer
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Romsca

Cole

Cole heard somebeast outside of the closet. The fox didn't feel like fighting whoever it was since he was more used to the axe than the sword. He knew they might find him sooner or later anyway, so he started to unsheath the sword. Since the closet was dark, he banged the hilt against the wall. There was no way anybeast could have missed that sound unless they were deaf. Cole prepared himself for the worst.

Kitsune

Amphalis decided to follow Cole at a distance as he left the infirmary, just to make sure he didn't get into trouble. He rounded a corner to see the tip of a bushy tail disappear into a supply closet. He heard Sasam challenge who he thought was Cole, and stayed hidden behind the corner to watch the outcome.

Jetthebinturong

With his sensitive ears, Sasam managed to pinpoint the location that the banging sound had come from. He sliced through the lock of the closet and wrenched open the door.

Romsca

Cole

It was Sasam! Cole knew it was too late to hide the sword, so he held it in a defensive position. "Don't make me use this on you, Sasam," he growled. "I won't kill you, but I might injure you, so if you know what's good for you, you will just leave me here and not tell anybeast what you found. Do we have a deal?"

Saukko

Once everybeast was free, Saukko asked the other otter "Can we start to free ourselves, Murlo? I think we've waited long enough."

Jetthebinturong

Sasam

"Cole????? And I was just starting to think that not all vermin were bad!" Sasam held his sword out in front of him "It's a bit enclosed in here isn't it? Let's take this to the great hall" Sasam backed away still pointing his sword at Cole

Murlo

"Aye, let's get goin'" he adressed the rest of the slaves "We don't know what numbers that the vermin have on their ship at this moment an' we've got to be prepared to fight 'em!" He picked up one of the chains and started spinning it around "These chains'll make good weapons until we can get our own back. Once we've got rid of whatever sentries they left, we can get lookin' for our weapons, they'll probably be in a cabin o' some kind. Are ye ready? Alright let's go!"

Out on the deck the two sentries that Whiptail had left behind were lounging against the mast drinking grog "This is the life ain't it mate?"
"It sure is, blimey this grog's good!"
The slaves came charging up from below decks
"What the...." a swinging chain cut the rat's statement short   

Romsca

Cole

Cole sheathed the sword and tossed it angrily towards Sasam. "Here!" he growled, "I don't want to fight you. Don't you dare tell anybeast I tried to steal it."

Saukko

Saukko strangled a fat weasel with her chains. After she killed him, she realized he had her cutlass and dagger. She left the chains around the weasel's neck and began to fight with her weapons.

OOC: @Jetthebinturong: Don't you have one of the pirates as one of your characters?

Jetthebinturong

OOC: Actually I have two but they've left along with all of the other pirates except the two sentries. At the moment five of them are hunting down the remaining otters and the others are going up to Redwall. My plan is that the otters (that are being chased not us) manage to get to Redwall and sound the alarm before the pirates get there.

Sasam

Sasam caught the sword "You made the right choice there Cole" he returned the blade to the pegs above the tapestry "If I ever catch you stealing again, I won't hesitate to cut off your head, understand?"

Murlo

Murlo went into a cabin and came out carrying a bunch of weapons. Selecting his sling and cutlass from the pile he called out to the rest of them "Get yoreselves some weapons and follow me, we've got to stop the pirates before they get to Redwall"

Kitsune

Amphalis rounded the corner. "There will be no fighting in my abbey!" He declared, marching over to Sasam and Cole. "You," he said, pointing a claw at Cole, "shouldn't have tried to steal our sword! And you," he said, turning to Sasam, "shouldn't have challenged him to a fight! In an abbey of peace! You both should apologize!" He crossed his arms and looked sternly at them.

Romsca

Cole

"Sorry," the fox grumbled. He was hungry enough by now that he was willing to try the food at Redwall Abbey, so he went to the kitchens.

Kitsune

"Oh, are you going to the kitchens? Try the apple tarts. They're my favorties!" Amphalis turned sternly back to Sasam."Why were you trying to start a fight in Redwall again?"